Sign in to follow this  
Tagless

Spaming a listing

Tagless    10
Tagless

Hi

As far as i am aware a person is not allowed to post the same item 1000's of times to attract more attention, i have reported it and may be wron but look at the seller below, it is the same item 6400 times in many different categories. most likely to attract more attention and avoid having to pay fees to list the item higher, again if i am wrong in this assumption please correct me.

All ratings received by JBD Gifts on bidorbuy.co.za

Tagless    10
Tagless

I correct myself, not all their listings are identical, there are a few other items but nevertheless many of the items are duplicated

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Things like this need to be reported to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za as soon as possible and, possibly, also send a PM (private message) to Admin!

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Wow this is the worst case I've ever seen, this is definite;y a no-no, all you can do is carry on reporting this seller

svw    10
svw

Ouch :surprised: ...

Either their computer suffered a major lag when listing, multi-duplicating everything in sight, or it has been done intentionally so that all their items full up the listings giving other sellers a no show. One thing I know that if I have to start paging through pages and pages of the same thing I will sooner move on and give up looking.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Maybe he don't know any better. Every listing costs at least R5.

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

I think what this seller has done was to list multiple duplicate items in every possible "suitable" category - and simply went over the top with duplications and multiple listings of exactly the same thing!

Flooding the listings is simply flooding the listings - no matter which way you try and get around it!

What applies to one seller MUST apply to all! (and there are a few gem sellers too by example who get away with flooding the listings with exactly the same thing over and over and over... and nothing gets done!)

admin    0
admin

Seller mistakenly listed the csv file twice.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Aaah that explains it, that's happened to me before, most annoying

Free Soul Styles    10
Free Soul Styles

I was browsing the jewelry section this evening and came across a seller with around 15 of the same items, listed individually on auction. After checking the sellers listings, i see that there are many different items being listed 2 or 3 times. I eventually gave up browsing because of this.

It's very frustrating seeing the same item over and over again. I did send a community watch report, but this is a big seller and i doubt they will even read the email properly...