Sign in to follow this  
staccato

Hello again!

staccato    10
staccato

Hi to all the stalwarts and new, good to be back! After a motor accident, being in hospital twice and other hassles(now behind me) it's good to be back on the forum! I did miss it and all the fun especially with the likes of Lily, Wayjen, Qball and everyone else! Stabarko woofs "Hi to all" and still steals my beer!

kebs    10
kebs

Hope you're well mended! Still riding??

staccato    10
staccato
Hope you're well mended! Still riding??

YEP!:smile:

YiaYia1    10
YiaYia1

Look like he is enjoying your beer.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Welcome back Staccato!

White River CW    10
White River CW

Hello Staccato are you now tired of Facebook? Good to see you around here!

White River CW    10
White River CW

Halo Miems

Rambeo    10
Rambeo

Hiya. Welcome back.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

So glad you are back on the forum again. Are you still up in Jo'burg? Any plans to visit our part of the world again soon?

Glad to hear that you have recovered. Sounds like you and I must have been at the same party ...!! I spent just over 2 months in and out of hospital but the forum guys and girls looked after me very, very well during my absence.

staccato    10
staccato
So glad you are back on the forum again. Are you still up in Jo'burg? Any plans to visit our part of the world again soon?

Glad to hear that you have recovered. Sounds like you and I must have been at the same party ...!! I spent just over 2 months in and out of hospital but the forum guys and girls looked after me very, very well during my absence.

I read about your hospital stints and sent you some good wishes on the forum, hope you are ok now!

I was driving along at about 70k's an hour and suddenly WHAM!!... a guy in a Hyundai Tuscon hits me from behind and launches me and my car to the other side of the road, how I missed oncoming traffic is a miracle! Ended up in hospital, had to wear a neck brace for weeks but with complications... another story. I am ok now (I think). Good to be back in the land of BoB and the forum! Is Wayne still eating Cake? How is Terry? Will see you soon in GHT! Luvaya u all!:cool: