Sign in to follow this  
drsparky

Dissapointed and disillusioned

drsparky    10
drsparky

Hi there

I'm trying yet another avenue to get a problem resolved... I am a coin collector and has actively started buying on BoB the last two months or so. I was very excited to see so many coins available and have made 39 trades in a very short period of time!

However, recently, I bough a coin on BoB. After countless emails, sms's and promises from his side he is now comletely ignoring my efforts to get my coin out of him. I paid for the coin minutes after winning the bid and have now been waiting since the 21st of July for a tracking number.

I have send a query for BoB on the 31st of July, but apart from the confirmation email, I haven't had ANY response from them whatsoever. (Ticket ID: PTB-214-94213) I have even responded on the ticket again, kindly asking for feedback... NOTHING. Even some feedback would help...

I feel wary of spending more money on BoB with this level of support to resolve sellers obsconding - it seems to me there is a real threat of losing money on BoB - even if BoB-EFT is being used. Maybe using BoB to get contact details of dealers and dealing with them directly is a safer option. I am really dissapointed, disillusioned and have absolutely no idea what to do other than just writing that money off... :cry:

Edited by drsparky

mrmouse    12
mrmouse
Hi there

Phone the help desk first and make sure youre emails are getting to BoB before getting to despondent , if still no joy get the sellers details from Bob and open an incident report about it at the SAPS , ( He may be sick or have no email at the moment , Phone may have fallen in the toilet , )if its a small amount it will be to much bother to persue , give him a negative rating and move on.

drsparky    10
drsparky

As these things go... I got a confirmation mail this morning that the coin has been sent. I will choose my sellers more carefully next time.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Sadly, drsparky, you do have to be careful from whom you buy. Buy from verified sellers if you can, or at least sellers who have good ratings over a long period.

Don't be disillusioned with this one instance - BoB sellers are, in the main, reliable folk!

admin    0
admin

Hi drsparky,

I do sincerely apologise for the lack of reply to your ticket. It seemed to get stuck in cyberspace, but that was resolved. I have just replied to it.

Thank you.

Andries