Sign in to follow this  
cp27

Please, I need help

cp27    10
cp27

I am desperately looking for +/- 100 of the attached clasps. Size must be 30 x 20mm, can be smaller not bigger and must be a brass colour.

Thanks for looking

JANDS    10
JANDS

Hello there. A mate and myself made some boxes and searched widely here to source clasps and hinges to little avail. We found bits here and there after much trouble. Hence I would also be appreciative if someone found a source. Perhaps a good import item for an entrepeneur on Bob.

creativeitsa    10
creativeitsa

U tried these guys? ->

Edited by admin
Removed external link :-)

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Welcome to the forum creativeitsa! Please stay around for a long time - you'll find plenty of friends here.

We are not allowed to post links to outside businesses on the forum. For this, you need to go to Private Messages and then send the info to the person who has enquired. I will do this for you just in case cp27 hasn't seen your url, but I think it may be removed when Admin takes a look at this!

cp27    10
cp27
Welcome to the forum creativeitsa! Please stay around for a long time - you'll find plenty of friends here.

We are not allowed to post links to outside businesses on the forum. For this, you need to go to Private Messages and then send the info to the person who has enquired. I will do this for you just in case cp27 hasn't seen your url, but I think it may be removed when Admin takes a look at this!

creativeitsa & lilythepink, thank you very much. It is a very nice site and lots and lots of nice things, I think I am going to be a little poorer at the end of the month.

Regards