Sign in to follow this  
BargainFinder

Negative rated bidder trying to sabotage my auction

BargainFinder    10
BargainFinder

Hi Cuan

Im having a problem with a bidder on one of my auctions running this weekend IBM, Lenovo - [HUGE SPECS] Lenovo W520 **Quad Core i7 2.4GHz, 16GB, 640GB, WARRANTY TO 2015** for sale in Johannesburg (ID:108298970)

The bidder boyinterrupted2010 has not made payment on 2 of 3 items he has purchased so I acted within my rights by deleting his bid due to previous negative ratings. He then started making accusations against me via the q & a and also set an automatic bid limit which was unreasonably high so I deleted his bid again. Then a new user account was registered with the name J_Yu who also immediately sets some ridiculously high automatic bid which could not be outbid. His bid has also since been deleted.

Could you please look into whether there is any relation between these 2 accounts and if possible prevent these users from bidding on my auction again. Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Regards

YiaYia1    10
YiaYia1

I refer to these bidders as "JOKE BIDDERS". They think it is a game and do not really want the item.

admin    0
admin

Hi BargainFinder,

I have disabled and requested docs from J Yu and gave boyinterrupted2010 a warning for Q&A abuse. The questions from boyinterrupted2010 was deleted by me.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
I refer to these bidders as "JOKE BIDDERS". They think it is a game and do not really want the item.

Unfortunately it is not a "JOKE"

Especially when u rely solely on your bob sales for income and it is a large ticket item and happens over month end when u need the income to meet budgets and they renege on the purchase.

Plus u lose the listing fees.

Neil

BargainFinder    10
BargainFinder

Thanks to admin for the superfast response and action taken.

YiaYia1    10
YiaYia1

Neil but those people do not understand that sellers pay fees to list their items.