Sign in to follow this  
Bellcoin

Onlinedealsa

Bellcoin    10
Bellcoin

Hi all:

Just seems like trouble arriving on this seller:

All ratings received by onlinedealssa on bidorbuy.co.za

The negatives are mounting and I think some positives will change to negative soon as well.

Me, paid Thursday morning, within 24 hours of auction closing, nothing until I mailed twice on Monday, was told via email the item had been dispatched and a tracking number will follow - well to date nothing at the post office and no tracking number at all.:twisted:

svw    10
svw
Hi all:

Just seems like trouble arriving on this seller:

All ratings received by onlinedealssa on bidorbuy.co.za

The negatives are mounting and I think some positives will change to negative soon as well.

Me, paid Thursday morning, within 24 hours of auction closing, nothing until I mailed twice on Monday, was told via email the item had been dispatched and a tracking number will follow - well to date nothing at the post office and no tracking number at all.:twisted:

Seems like 'onlinedealsa' is suffering from a severe case of 'slackattitude' they are receiving negatives not only as a seller but also as a buyer...

Edited by svw
spelling

mrmouse    12
mrmouse
Seems like not 'onlinedealsa' is suffering from a severe case of 'slackattitude' they are receiving negatives not only as a seller but also as a buyer...

Lots of sellers buy from other BOB sellers then resell the item for profit ( pushing the price up ) and when the original seller ducks then the buyer doesnt get his product and cant send it to you because he has allready listed it ( and sold it) but not yet recieved it .:oh:

technolab    10
technolab

Hi all

I paid friday last week. not even a tracking number yet. not replying mails. i asked in his listing later on Crazy Wednesday and i got the reply telling me payment was cleared only today(worst Lie). payment actually was cleared on last Friday. i was also told item is dispatched without including tracking number in the mail. Asked again twice for tracking number but no response from the seller. i did consult community watch today. let's see where this goes.

Bellcoin    10
Bellcoin

Hi

He puts the phone down when I call him and turns his cell off. I have his address it seems at this stage I will have to stop by at the local police station.

kebs    10
kebs
Hi

He puts the phone down when I call him and turns his cell off. I have his address it seems at this stage I will have to stop by at the local police station.

I see he's in PE - send me his address & I'll go scope things out...

Bellcoin    10
Bellcoin

Sent you a PM - let me know - thanks very much, I am sure some other buyers will thank you too.

blueray    10
blueray

HI there, I won a auction on 21st July and transfer the funds same day, Seller don't respond to emails,and his phone is always on voicemail. so i asked him on 24 July via question & answer one of his item,

He told me tomorrow ill send your Lenovo tab. But no luck. I launched the complaint against him to bob,

Lets see what's gonna happen. Admins please let us know.

Best regards

Devices - Brand New Lenovo Ideapad A1 7" 16GB WI-FI Tablet was sold for R1,001.00 on 21 Jul at 22:31 by onlinedealssa in Port Elizabeth (ID:106772020)

Bellcoin    10
Bellcoin

Sad thing is sold a pile of stuff on Wednesday and most likely the buyers have paid already and the money is gone!

He sent a tracking number to me on friday - no such parcel, again a tracking number no such parcel - slow reactions are going to cost buyers money.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Can't a stop be put to this seller until he fulfills all his current obligations?

Bellcoin    10
Bellcoin

Hi

Well out of the blue I received a parcel - the tablet is the correct one but, sadly a refurbished unit not a new one - hope I am not the lucky one and all other buyers receive what they paid for. I am not going to make any more issue's out of this, just going to keep the refurbished tablet and be happy I received something!

Bellcoin    10
Bellcoin

Amazing - I gave him a negative rating for not supplying as advertised and he rated me negative in return - maybe I should not have paid within 24 hours but waited two weeks, sure I would have received a positive rating then? Amazing??

kyle2    10
kyle2
Amazing - I gave him a negative rating for not supplying as advertised and he rated me negative in return - maybe I should not have paid within 24 hours but waited two weeks, sure I would have received a positive rating then? Amazing??

You're no the only one they've revenge rated recently, I'd take it up with BoB, get that stain removed.

blueray    10
blueray

I still haven't receive my parcel, but he gave me negative ratings, :mad:

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

I don't get it...the rating is the service / experience / dealings so HOW does a seller rate a buyer negative if the buyer pays on time with no issues ? That is wrong and I would definitely take it up with BoB.

admin    0
admin
I still haven't receive my parcel, but he gave me negative ratings, :mad:

The 4 negative "No" ratings given to buyers yesterday was removed.

blueray    10
blueray

I got my parcel today, address was incomplete, and parcel was at wrong post office instead if my local post office, Tab is

refurbished not new as described. but something is better then nothing :)

Thank you Admin for removing the negative ratings and for your help for resolving the issue. (Highly appreciated)

And also thanks to BellCoin (who started the thread ) and other concerned respectable bob members.

Best regards.

svw    10
svw

Looks like that little six shooter of admin's has been busy 'onlinedealsa' is now disabled :colbert: ...

kebs    10
kebs

Is this seller still trading? I see ratings down to 74.5%, but doesn't say disabled or blacklisted on ratings page?

admin    0
admin

Restricted, cannot list items.