Sign in to follow this  
amcintyre

bird claw

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

Must have been about 20 years or so ago, I saw a similar one, probably a crows foot, holding an amethyst ....intriguing and almost mystical. The shop was asking R69 ( a bit much for the time)....Inspired by it's uniqueness, I purchased a packet of Chicken feet at my local picknpay, loaded my glue gun, marbles. Had bidorbuy been around then I could have made a fortune........still after a while I wonder about the smell?

svw    10
svw
Must have been about 20 years or so ago, I saw a similar one, probably a crows foot, holding an amethyst ....intriguing and almost mystical. The shop was asking R69 ( a bit much for the time)....Inspired by it's uniqueness, I purchased a packet of Chicken feet at my local picknpay, loaded my glue gun, marbles. Had bidorbuy been around then I could have made a fortune........still after a while I wonder about the smell?

:grin:... You could have called them 'runners'.

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin
:grin:... You could have called them 'runners'.
, The buyers?:laugh:

svw    10
svw
, The buyers?:laugh:

Yes but you could try marketing them to a niche market with the following phrase - "Mystical Broach - guaranteed to chase away any unwanted guests"...:blink:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

But the brooch, itself, looks as though it could carry "lurgies"! The Beak would have a fit if he saw it so it's a good thing he's strutting around the garden and isn't sitting on my shoulder, reading these awful things with me!