Sign in to follow this  
Reliquiae

Militaria pricing...

Reliquiae    10
Reliquiae

Hi all,

I have a small collection of militaria items from my Dad's childhood collection that I'd like to sell. Can any of you recommend someone that might be able to help me get a guideline price on these, please?

I can supply photos.

Thank you.

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

If you google the wording on the badges or medals you will normally come up with the solution

Otherwise I suggest you use the military thread with photographs.

user pierrehenry will probably be able to help ypu

Reliquiae    10
Reliquiae
If you google the wording on the badges or medals you will normally come up with the solution

Otherwise I suggest you use the military thread with photographs.

user pierrehenry will probably be able to help ypu

Hi geewhizz,

Thank you. :) I have priced and listed most of the items already, but will quiz Pierre on one unusual item.

Kind regards.

clockworkmagic    10
clockworkmagic

Yes!

Hi all,

I have a small collection of militaria items from my Dad's childhood collection that I'd like to sell. Can any of you recommend someone that might be able to help me get a guideline price on these, please?

I can supply photos.

Thank you.

Hi! My husband a collector for over 40 years owns the biggest private Military Museum in SA

Edited by admin
Removed contact details - not allowed

clockworkmagic    10
clockworkmagic

Whatever you do avoid Antique dealers, avoid internet valuations, avoid the big "Auctioneers" dog eats dog Country we live in,and no one can be trusted.I can bring you into contact with big collectors USA, UK who won't rip you off!

Edited by admin
Removed contact details - not allowed

Reliquiae    10
Reliquiae
Whatever you do avoid Antique dealers, avoid internet valuations, avoid the big "Auctioneers" dog eats dog Country we live in,and no one can be trusted.I can bring you into contact with big collectors USA, UK who won't rip you off!

Hi cwm,

Thanks for the reply. :)

I've posted most of my items already, with pricing based upon what I could find in a similar vein.

One item is still confusing me though...

kJLCimt.jpg

It has a small 'nut' which screws onto a thread at the back. Perhaps a pocket badge?

Do you have any info' on it, please?

Thank you!