Police blue LED strobe lights

zerohour    11
zerohour

led flash lights

Edited by zerohour

admin    0
admin

Hi zerohour,

These items are not illegal to sell, the seller has to comply with the Law to ensure that the buyer is allowed to use the light, Police Officer, Doctor etc.

zerohour    11
zerohour
Hi zerohour,

These items are not illegal to sell, the seller has to comply with the Law to ensure that the buyer is allowed to use the light, Police Officer, Doctor etc.

Hi Admin

Thanks

Edited by zerohour

admin    0
admin
Hi Admin

is the law being complied with? i certainly hope so.

Thanks

As do I, for the sellers sake, should any sale be followed up by the SAPS....

zerohour    11
zerohour
As do I, for the sellers sake, should any sale be followed up by the SAPS....

Would like to see the SAPS follow up with our Hong Kong sellers :sowsuser:

admin    0
admin

Now that would be awesome :awesome:

kyle2    10
kyle2
Hi zerohour,

How is anyone going to 'Police' these transactions? LoL :shock:

mrmouse    12
mrmouse
I am getting a little concerned about the amount of police detective (vehicle) type dash/window mount blue or red flashing LED strobe lights, (these are the same or very similar to the ones used by detectives in the SAPS) I have reported a few but they keep popping up for sale in recent weeks, these are illegal to use in SA on any non-police vehicles/ambulance fire, with the level of crime in SA all we need are criminals using these to perpetrate more crime, if you see any please report to BOB

Lots of people use blue flashing LED lights at Parties as well as the red ones and yellow ones and white ones , nothing wrong with selling them , I use them on my christmas tree , different patterns can be chosen on the controller , they are water proof and safe to use outside 12 v dc , the lamp units run on 9 volts input .Putting them on your car is a different thing altogether , I got fined for having a blue lamp on my number plate .All the chinese markets sell them and most flea markets as well.