Sign in to follow this  
Beverleyb

Look at all these negatives

cheryl ann    10
cheryl ann

Bid or buy cannot allow these types of sellers to rip of buyers with such high postage. It gives all sellers a bad name and puts buyers from buying on the internet.

Come on bid or buy - DO SOMETHING

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Not looking good, even the neutrals are mounting...clearly some issues here ! Postage totally out ! R75 postage for a knife on auction that weighs less than a 100g ! Seriously needs some intervention !

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

May the buyer beware!

YiaYia1    10
YiaYia1

Econoparcel does not has a flatrate. The size and the weight also contribute to the cost.

Shipping is also about the material you using.

I weigh my items and use that as a basis to set my shipping cost.

If I think the shipping is to high, I ask the seller about the shipping fees.

To post a handbag will cost more than posting a box of matches. I can only comment on SAPO rates.

Shorty66    10
Shorty66

Is this seller part of the Chinese consortium? The latest tendency is for "Wholesalers" to advertise directly on Bob at stock price, killing the retailer in the process. It is a free market, however, they have to adhere to the Bob T&C's. Shipping is a clear example. Have a look at Jackiestore, shipping cost is per item, no discount on combination. No collections of auction items, but allowed on Buy Now's = shipping profit, look at ratings, items shipped without coverage.

Beverleyb    10
Beverleyb

To have different shipping on auctions and buy now's is against bob's T&C, it clearly shows he is trying to make a profit on auctions from his shipping charges, Admin please assist

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

If you need Admin's assistance quickly, send him a PM with the url.

TribalTrade    10
TribalTrade

This is getting ridiculous!!!

Alicestyle, Rainbowny Wholesale, Jackiestore, Nicole store etc.

They are all Chinese importers selling directly on Bidorbuy and working together from one office.

They make a living from shipping charges.

Negative rating received on Rainbowny Wholesale profile:

Together I bought 29 items at 1 auction. I paid R1305 for the shipping. 4 damaged items as well as most small boxes in this 1 parcel. Poor packing.

I rest my case...

Edited by TribalTrade

qball    11
qball

We will be investigating the sellers in due course.

alloway65    10
alloway65
May the buyer beware!

Or as us Latin Scholars say.........Caveat emptor!:wondering:

alloway65    10
alloway65

We know the length of a Race Course......but how long is a Due Course????

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore
We know the length of a Race Course......but how long is a Due Course????

Down heeeeaaahhh, we have our own way of measuring time: "get around to it"; anywhere from 5-minutes to eternity. Shoot-a-bug, there are folk around here (thankfully none who live close by) who put their car up on blocks so they can fix 'what is broke' when they 'git 'round t' it'.... and that was 10-years ago!

redneck_more_beer.gif

Ruthie

rscgogreen    10
rscgogreen

How can buyers with high negative ratings continue to bid on auctions? Buyers should only bid if they have the funds available & have intentions of paying. These kind of buyers should be blacklisted. I loaded a SNC only to get heartbreaking email they were sick & promise to pay in a day or so. I removed the SNC trusting the buyer. But now once again the buyer ignores all messages. I am unable to reload the SNC & im now liable for success fees. Please BOB can something be done to get buyers with high negative ratings & no intention of paying for the winnings from auctions be blacklisted or some kind of action taken?

alloway65    10
alloway65

It is safer to leave the SNC in place until after the payment is received!