Sign in to follow this  
Synergy Trading

Buyers Negative rating without communication to the seller

Synergy Trading    10
Synergy Trading

Hi.

Can please someone let me know, if i am wrong to have over reacted with a negative rating given to me by a buyer.

The auction states clearly the denim jacket is a size XXL and its a crop jacket. Now as a man with a minium female clothing expereince "i know what a crop jacket is" and to add to that the picture and information giving on the auction clearly show on the DOLL that its above the hip line.

Now i get rated negative cause the buyer says the jacket is to small and it fits her 11 year old child. i must be venting here, but i have never seen a XXL from Mr P fit a 11 year old.

The advert states clearly "Crop Jacket" now its to small.

Am i wrong to have overreacted, why is it so easy to negative rate a seller and dont even take the time to contact the sell to have the issue resolved.

Yes if it was not addressed by the seller, then yes perfect rate accordingly.

How many sellers have this issue and am i in the wrong.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Well you had the make & size listed, we all know sizes vary by make ... if she was concerned then she shouldn't have bought online ! To buy clothes online has risks you should be willing to take. If it doesn't fit that is her problem NOT the seller, as long as it has been stated correctly ! As far as fitting her 11 yr old, well it must be a X large 11 yr old ? Unfortunately Buyers seem to use the rating to communicate issues they have, instead of emailing first !

kebs    10
kebs

For a negative, you can ask bidorbuy to intervene & review it. They generally don't do it for neutrals though. If the size is clearly stated, then what more would the buyer like? I would email everything to bidorbuy & ask them to look into for you & hopefully remove the negative..

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore
For a negative, you can ask bidorbuy to intervene & review it. If the size is clearly stated, then what more would the buyer like? I would email everything to bidorbuy & ask them to look into for you & hopefully remove the negative..

What kebs said. BoB is VERY good at righting wrongs and if all the particulars were in the listing, then Buyer needs glasses.... or her screen zoomed to 400%:colbert:.

clockworkmagic    10
clockworkmagic

Help! Totally freaked out, I sold a box of building bricks,the buyer personally collected it, then inspected it, paid me the cash to ten hours later give me a big old negative rating. I immediately offered a refund and asked her to return the item. Days,and not a word.,then suddenly,oh I "donated" the item to Hospice.......and Hospice knows of no such donation...I am beyond freaked out!What am I to do?

clockworkmagic    10
clockworkmagic

In general, I think a money back rule should be at the order of the day. I just don't understand why people can just not work things out hey? I get great joy when buyers are happy! All part of what makes it great to use BOB.

kebs    10
kebs

Report the negative rating & hopefully bidorbuy will remove it. The buyer can't expect a refund if they no longer have the item! Would like to see them try that at Edgars or Pick & Pay etc!