Sign in to follow this  
alloway65

What about a separate section for clad coins/medallions....as th

rscgogreen

I have a 25 billion Zim Dollar, very old coins from the war and other countries. I do not need or want them as I do not know the first thing about coins. Would anyone recommend I put them on auction or buy now? What price?

Pierre_Henri
I have a 25 billion Zim Dollar, very old coins from the war and other countries. I do not need or want them as I do not know the first thing about coins. Would anyone recommend I put them on auction or buy now? What price?

Put them on BoB and start with R1 - There is always a buyer for anything - one mans trash is the next mans Treasure as they say ...

kyle2

Zimbabwe................the only country ever to have toilet paper that costs billions of dollars..............or is it billions of dollars worth less than toilet paper.....:sneaky:

Guest Guest
Zimbabwe................the only country ever to have toilet paper that costs billions of dollars..............or is it billions of dollars worth less than toilet paper.....:sneaky:

Me thinks they won't be the ONLY country soon....

qball

We are busy with the category restructure, this will take some time, once it is completed we will announce the changes.

Asha Craft

Will this also be applied to "gold clad" jewellery. Please? Pretty please? :angel: