MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

It could work for me. .Hehehe,

JANDS    10
JANDS

Ag nee k@k man.....seriously? :wtf:

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore
Other Bathroom - iPad 'Toidy' (Toilet) Caddy for sale in United States (ID:106463677)

This is obviously for the person who cannot do without their twitter account! (Or Bidding and Buying).?

Most definitely for the guy (or gal) on the 'go-go':whistling:!

What next from OneCentMore?

Hmmm... never know. Always have an eyeball out for 'unique' items, kinda like:

Accessories - iPad Automobile Cupholder Mount for sale in United States (ID:106471158)

Keyboards - iPad, iPhone, or Android Phone Virtual Keyboard for sale in United States (ID:106470253)

Other Audio & Visual Accessories - Page-To-TV Wireless Magnifier for sale in United States (ID:106469644)

Clocks - Progression Wake Up Aromatherapy Clock for sale in United States (ID:106472541)

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

YiaYia1    10
YiaYia1

Jands then you have to buy a bicycle too. Just for the times you have to send her to go and buy the drinks. No newspapers in the poo poo room anymore

JANDS    10
JANDS

Pair of crocs and it's ready to go.......

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug
Pair of crocs and it's ready to go.......

or she could just "float" there !

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

My fav is the virtual keyboard ! No more dust stuck between keys or stuck letters making your emails sound strange !!

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore
My fav is the virtual keyboard ! No more dust stuck between keys or stuck letters making your emails sound strange !!

I 'jumped right on' the

Other Audio & Visual Accessories - Page-To-TV Wireless Magnifier for sale in United States (ID:106469644)... and it 'does the trick'.

Vision is 'down the toidy', so to speak, and reading a book is impossible (thank goodness words on Kindle can be made SUPER SIZE and Windows can be zoomed to 150%). This 'gizmo' helps with those books that are not available on Kindle... or too expensive to buy.

Before long, I will have to 'hook up' the cable my boys bought me that runs from the 'puter to the big screen television and I can do all online 'stuff' on the 'boob tube'.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore