Sign in to follow this  
h_sean

Winning bid - negative rating(-1)

h_sean    10
h_sean

A GPS was advertised by a seller having(4987*) and I was the second runner up. The highest bidder had only one rating (-1) thus far and a previous seller suggested him being blacklisted. I informed the seller and he agreed to do so, under the impression, I am now the winner only to find that the item has been re-advertised. The bogus buyer did buy something else and obviously paid for it changing his rating to (o). Why are non payers given the oppertunity to bid and seal the deal.....sent my telephone number to seller on his request but has not been contacted since. What am I suppose to do next?

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

If the buyer paid for the 2nd item he bought why on earth should Bob blacklist him?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Welcome to the forum, h_sean. Keep visiting here and you'll learn a lot and, once you've got used to the bidding and buying side of things, you'll have a chuckle at your first post.

We're a happy bunch here (most of the time) so keep reading and posting.

admin    0
admin
A GPS was advertised by a seller having(4987*) and I was the second runner up. The highest bidder had only one rating (-1) thus far and a previous seller suggested him being blacklisted. I informed the seller and he agreed to do so, under the impression, I am now the winner only to find that the item has been re-advertised. The bogus buyer did buy something else and obviously paid for it changing his rating to (o). Why are non payers given the oppertunity to bid and seal the deal.....sent my telephone number to seller on his request but has not been contacted since. What am I suppose to do next?

Hi h_sean,

Welcome to the forum.

The "previous seller suggested him being blacklisted" you are referring to, is a negative rating given to the buyer in 2011. The buyer did not get any negative ratings since then, in fact, he completed purchases since then with outstanding ratings from the sellers.

The seller has to wait 7 days for payment from the buyer before he can file a Sale Not Complete, should the buyer not pay for the gps. You did not win the bid on the gps so the seller will not be contacting you. When the seller answered your question, 2 days after the auction ended on another auction, with "well he didnt pay yet so i will report him then" he meant that he will be filing the SNC in 7 days time after the auction ended and the buyer did not pay.

I searched and searched, but could not find where the seller asked you for your contact number :confused: I did however find the Q&A where you gave it to the seller, please take note that giving or asking for contact numbers through the Q&A is against the Terms and Conditions.

Thank you.

Car Navigation - GARMIN NUVI 1300 Loaded With 2013 SA Street Maps+Poi+Tracks4Africas+Speedcams+Speed+Fixed Cams was sold for R409.00 on 14 Jul at 23:46 by Auctions Online in Potchefstroom (ID:106172256)

YiaYia1    10
YiaYia1

Have to agree LYLYTHEPINK. All users of BOB should be part of the forum. If you need advise, that is where you will find it

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I have a new name since I've been away. (wink, wink).

Rambeo    10
Rambeo

Lol @ Lylythe erm what colour was that again....

YiaYia1    10
YiaYia1

Sorry LILYTHEPINK. Must be the old age.....hahaha

Rambeo    10
Rambeo

Lol@ YiaYia1. It happens to us all at some stage or other and makes a good laugh for all.