Sign in to follow this  
jerinese

item received late and its the wrong product! highly upset!

jerinese

Ladydream is the worst seller ever! Late reponse to emails and I received the wrong product . I ordered a windows version and received the andriod version. I need this sorted out as soon as possible. Customer service is so important and I have beem let down big time. What can I do to make this right?

lilythepink

Hi Jerinese and welcome to the forum.

If you have a problem with what you paid for and what you received, your best bet is to contact the seller and inform them of what has happened. If the seller is not prepared to refund your money or send you what you purchased, then I suggest you send all relevant details to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za. Please give them a couple of days to respond to you as they have to investigate all relevant aspects.

Good luck and keep reading and posting on the forum. It is such a good way to learn about selling and buying on this platform.

Just Beachin

Greetings Jerinese,

All I can tell you is so sorry and it's bad news for the rest of the honest sellers here. When a new member gets caught out by a overseas seller, the possible communication gap and not verified, multiple bad ratings are a big red flag. I can only hope we haven't lost you to the bad taste left by ladydream, My only advice is please check out the location and ratings, and verification before you bid, ask as many questions as you need...and stay local until you get the hang of this whole new experience...it is rewarding with the right experience! In the meantime do like lilythepink (above) suggests. Best Wishes to you!!!!