Sign in to follow this  
ebsternator

Armani Watches -The real deal?

ebsternator    10
ebsternator

Hi everyone, I hope I am posting in the correct category.

Anyways, every Snap Friday/Crazy Wednesday there's a number of "Genuine" Armani watches that come up for sale, their median price being around R1000, and they are worth about R3-R4k in a bricks and mortar shop.

I have bought one or two for re-sale, and they definitely feel genuine. But I am also aware that AAA Grade Replicas of goods do exist. In your opinion are these watches the real deal ?

zerohour    11
zerohour
Hi everyone, I hope I am posting in the correct category.

Anyways, every Snap Friday/Crazy Wednesday there's a number of "Genuine" Armani watches that come up for sale, their median price being around R1000, and they are worth about R3-R4k in a bricks and mortar shop.

I have bought one or two for re-sale, and they definitely feel genuine. But I am also aware that AAA Grade Replicas of goods do exist. In your opinion are these watches the real deal ?

Lots of fakes out there of just about any make..be carefull, check the armani site and compare also ebay

Most 'designer' watches are just routine quality watches with a name on, you are not getting anything special, genuine of fake.

fashion watches are looked at with some level of disdain, because they are simply fashion watches, typically not "serious" watches. More of a way for a fashion mogul to make more money selling watches. I have no issue with these watches, I just don't care for them because they typically of poor quality and not meant to last.

Italian name and chinese components. Designed by Armani ? Have a look at millionsmart and even that becomes questionable.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I imagine Armani watches would come with an authenticity certificate. As for it if you are in any way concerned about possibly buying fakes!