Sign in to follow this  
hendrik73

Hey BOB can we still trust you

hendrik73    10
hendrik73

I have a problem with a seller not responding (http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/user/978590/wedamart), as do several other buyers.

I filed a complaint but BOB ignored it. The only way I could get some action out of BOB, was by going on the online chat.

Even this helped zero.

Furthermore the chat support said the seller is in the UK, but the seller is listed on location = Johannesburg.

Why???

A buyer should know beforehand the real location, especially as now I have no legal recourse.

I will never buy from overseas suppliers.

So I guess I have been scammed out of my money, would reconsider buying anything on BOB again.

Edited by hendrik73

qball    11
qball
I have a problem with a seller not responding (All ratings received by wedamart on bidorbuy.co.za), as do several other buyers.

I filed a complaint but BOB ignored it. The only way I could get some action out of BOB, was by going on the online chat.

Even this helped zero.

Furthermore the chat support said the seller is in the UK, but the seller is listed on location = Johannesburg.

Why???

A buyer should know beforehand the real location, especially as now I have no legal recourse.

I will never buy from overseas suppliers.

So I guess I have been scammed out of my money, would reconsider buying anything on BOB again.

Derrick has been dealing with this issue and has emailed the seller. We are still awaiting a response. We generally do not have any major issues with the above mentioned seller.

The seller does have local representation and has a local address and contact details, but is located in the UK.

From what I can see, your funds are still in the seller's bob account. Once we receive feedback from the seller we will be able to adviser the way forward. I think it is too early to say that you have been defrauded.

Derrick will keep you updated.