Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

You join the dots.... here's a taste!

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Quote:

This whole concept of infinite fiat is hard for people to grasp; it is something outside of their experience. People's lifelong experience with money is that it is a limited resource. It is hard to conceive of a group of people who have unlimited, infinite money. Yet the Federal Reserve has just that. The Fed is not like a doctor who prescribes a short-term stimulus for a patient who is feeling run down. The Fed is not like a parent who temporarily puts training wheels on a bike until the kid learns how to ride it. These metaphors make people think that the Fed's fiat printing is temporary and limited. It is not.

Its money printing abilities are permanent and unlimited. The Fed also puts on a show about agonizing over the decision of whether to print money. That make it seem like they are agonizing over whether to pull a sum of carefully saved cash out of their vault. But when they lend to Uncle Sam, they do not pull cash out of a vault that has a finite amount of cash in it. They instead get it from a computer that has the capability of printing unlimited zeros.

Summary: The Fed has infinite fiat.

Full story at this link

Scott

alloway65    10
alloway65

Let the battle commence..........again!!!!!

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

The people interviewed here are global experts from some of the largest financial and investment companies in the world today.

As always buying physical gold and silver..... ie no third party risk.

Scott Balson

Edited by qball
removed confrontational comment

JANDS    10
JANDS

A few comments. 1) Thanks for the provocative and informative articles Scott. I am now buying the metals as and when I can.

2) Hey Lily, I smaak you stukkend, you of the person with the golden heart.

3) If one has nothing postive to add, say nothing.

Have a beautiful day, one and all.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Thanks, Jands. And MrA says I am allowed to smaak you stukkend right back!