Sign in to follow this  
retailrush

Is there another Post Office strike

retailrush

I have just been advised by my North Riding post office that they have had no collections or deliveries for the last two days.

DIY Products mentioned in another thread that there may currently be an illegal strike on the go.

Has anyone else heard anything?

lilythepink

No strike in Grahamstown. Parcels are being received on time.

NooNooBug

Probably up in Gauteng again ? Will enquire at our PO and report back.

YiaYia1

Parcels at post office since the 3rd of July at some places.... Oh no there is going to be a few grumpy buyers again....hahaha

DIY PRODUCTS
[h=2]Is there another Post Office strike[/h]

I have just been advised by my North Riding post office that they have had no collections or deliveries for the last two days.

DIY Products mentioned in another thread that there may currently be an illegal strike on the go.

Has anyone else heard anything?

Yes, I post at Honeydew, and they also say no collections since Monday, maybe just our region?

YSLMAGIC

hi

according to our post office it Wits Hub once again. they are collecting parcels but sitting at the hubs with no movement. here we go again:cry:

retailrush

The parcels were collected from the North Riding post office this morning - but it's still sporadic. I am holding my parcels until next Tuesday and will reassess then.

qball

It seems it's the casuals at Witpos again!

maanhaar

No wonder the PO Track & Trace are also not being updated and the parcels here in Gauteng are definately delayed, as I am currently waiting for a whole lot - WITS HUB seems to be the main problem. I wish more sellers will give a Courier option.