Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Oh BRAther!

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

The Star Wars R2-D2 bra includes a photocell detector and an ultrasonic range sensor. Wave your hand in front of the bra to affect the sound. It's designed to react like a theremin, so the sound changes with how close you are to it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4690[/ATTACH]

For the die-hard Star Wars fan or for the 'tinkler' who wants to give his favorite lady a gift that is 'out of this world', here's the directions for making a R2-D2 bra:

Star Wars Adafruit Flora Theremin LED Bra

Ruthie

PS - DIY Instructables - Share What You Make has lots of 'nifty' ideas for making 'stuff'.

Edited by Not1CentMore

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Oh my goodness, Ruthie. What have you been "inventing" while I've been away from BoB for a while?

What next?

P.S. It might be useful in South Africa if it shrieks loudly - we need frightening things like this in case we are assaulted or handbag is ripped from one's arm. A good push against one's breasts and the bra can shriek and frighten off an assailant.

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore
Oh my goodness, Ruthie. What have you been "inventing" while I've been away from BoB for a while?

Shoot-a-bug, Janet, the only 'thing' I have been 'trying' to invent is a way for this ol' gal to climb up and down a ladder without ending up like Humpty Dumpty. Finished painting Phil's bedroom, his 'man cave' (was guest bedroom), one bath and living room. Halfway finished with the kitchen and dining room and, fingers crossed, I can start on my bedroom and bath by first of August.

(sigh) What 'once-upon-a-time' could be done in a few weeks now takes months....the 'new 40' is just around the corner.

Ruthie

PS - Hope you are feeling better.... one day at a time, one foot in front of the other.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Dear Ruthie - yes, I am feeling much, much better. Still in considerable pain and limping around but a lot better than I was 2 months ago!

Don't fall off the ladder, please!