Sign in to follow this  
AnitaL

Please Advice - lajd61

AnitaL

Hi,

Please advice on the following:

I have sold a 16ch security system and the user (lajd61 received the parcel and now rates me badly for things he wishes to have and was clearly not listed in the auction.

Here is a link to the auction.

Surveillance DVR - 16CH Security Surveillance System * 16 x CCD Colour Waterproof, day/night IR camera's + WARRANTY was sold for R5,000.00 on 16 Jun at 22:02 by AnitaL in Rustenburg (ID:102921767)

The user complaints because the system does not include a hard drive ( No where in the auction description does it state that a HDD is included. It does state that the DVR Supports up to 2TB SATA HDD)

The auction was for the following:

1 X 16Ch DVR

16 Camera's

2x 100m RG59 Cable

16 AC connectors

32 BNC Connectors

and this is what the user received.

I feel this user is totally wrong with the rating left. Please have a look at the ratings this buyer left other sellers

All ratings given to sellers on bidorbuy.co.za by lajd61

Please advice

RISadler

Well, the listing doesn't specifically exclude an HDD; and stating that it supports up to 2TB isn't the same as saying the HDD is excluded.

As for the ratings ... well, the BoB systems tends to send these reminders and sometimes the buyer hasn't received the item(s) yet, but feels they must give a rating because the system demands it ... and then they forget to change the rating.