Sign in to follow this  
Annie737

Look at negative ratings for seller leon cronje16

alloway65

Maybe BoB has grown to big for current staff to handle all issues that need urgent attention!

Guest Guest

I fully Agree !

Maybe BoB has grown to big for current staff to handle all issues that need urgent attention!

I have been waiting for response from buyer and bob regarding a purchase made from Leon for a week now...... :wtf:

Die Smitswinkel

This is very possible. I've been waiting a week for any feedback on payment not reflecting query. Meanwhile I must please-explain to the new buyer why I cannot mail his stuff...

NooNooBug

Terrible Twins Leon & Wilma

I see our "friend" Leon isn't selling at the moment, his ratings have dropped to 77% but the items he was selling have weirdly appeared under Wilma's listings...she has made loads of recent sales and not many ratings in as yet....mmm time will tell!

I see she is trying the excessive postage thing ....no consistency as some items are a little out on postage and others clearly excessive !

The other thing as mentioned on the previous thread regarding Leon is the comments he leaves as response to rating should really be addressed by BoB, please:

eg:lazermarker COMBO OF 5 pack luky day

Comment:sent 1 of 5 promised the balance and never delivered BEWARE

Response:

(29 Jul 2013)bullshit your self your stuff was send idiot so report me because u bullshit people i got proof R1.00

rated on 23 Jun 2013

This is not a good reflection on the quality of BoB sellers and I feel Community Watch needs to step in ?

YiaYia1

Agree... The comment is crude. Maybe the terrible twins think when they are wrong, it is better to attack than to admit they are wrong. Can not believe there is buyers that still bid on their items

YiaYia1

Think we should change the twins to triplets..... Frikkie is back on Snap Friday

admin

Thank you, offensive replies to ratings removed. Please note that the leon cronje16 account will not be allowed to sell items again.

YiaYia1

Think #leon cronje16# and #frikkie cilliers# is the same person. Same items are on Snap Friday that were previously available by leon cronje16

cheryl ann

I think we should also include Wima as she is also connected and Bob should ban them all. Easy to open a new account under another name. It gives all sellers a bad name when Bob allows these sellers to continue ripping the buyers off

NooNooBug
Think #leon cronje16# and #frikkie cilliers# is the same person. Same items are on Snap Friday that were previously available by leon cronje16

If I am not mistaken earlier in this thread Admin cleared them of being the same ? I know it was confirmed that Leon & Wilma are connected (by Admin)...still doesn't fix things...waiting to see how Wilma's ratings are going to be as they start coming in, will we see a mirror image of Leon's or will she surprise us all ?

admin
If I am not mistaken earlier in this thread Admin cleared them of being the same ? I know it was confirmed that Leon & Wilma are connected (by Admin)...still doesn't fix things...waiting to see how Wilma's ratings are going to be as they start coming in, will we see a mirror image of Leon's or will she surprise us all ?

Not the same, connected, all have supplied documentation. Action will be taken on the accounts should rules be broken etc.

Little Miss Muffet

Well I had to look after 3 children and that was a major task.:confused::wondering::rolleyes::rolleyes:

TaLamia
And the trend for Wilma20 continues with the R100.00 shipping costs on all listings for wednesday auction.

R85 to ship an A4 file (flat file not even three dimensional), that's ridiculous! :shock:

TaLamia
Hi Guys,

This is what I got from Wima

Your question was:Please for the second time stop using my pictures

The answer is:

there is no law it not your picture alone and stop sending me this all time

Bid or Buy please do something about these people who are just giving us all a bad name

If you took the photos yourself or had them taken on your behalf then they do belong to you and you alone. It was issues like this that led me to watermark my photos. Ignorance isn't a defense.

Guest Guest

Oh Goodies, I see that wilma is selling the items that I bought from Leon 2weeks ago! Shipping a whopping R80 at least she is charging less than learn, I paid R100 per item! Oh Shelly -once bitten...........

Annie737

As I stated earlier- in my numerous attempts to get hold of Leon Cronje telephonically- Wilma answered his cell phone.

Guest Guest

And she keeps selling......although BoB sees how they take from other people and don't give anyting in return.............

NooNooBug

And her ratings are rolling in...

Had a good giggle (sorry - my bad) at this negative rating :

"This is a lovely see mounton painting

Comment:"beatifull see picture size 46x732cm" false advertising,it no where near that size

Response:

(07 Aug 2013)the mistake was the 7 not how u disc ripe it it 32 cm print mistake u bought for rand u complaint what do u want table mountain for r 1"

I think her response pretty much sums up her attitude towards her customers & selling on BoB !

Guest Guest

I can't beieve he responds to the rating in that manner !! (Laughs) I change the negative rating I gave him every week, but he just won't respond. Mostly because he knows he took my money and sent no goods !

lilythepink

The best (possibly the only) way to handle this is to report it to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za.

If they can't help then go and open a case of theft at your nearest Police Station, and refer the SAPS to Bid or Buy's telephone number so that SAPS can get all the seller's details.

Let's hope it all works out okay for those who feel they have been cheated. Thankfully very few sellers on Bid or Buy are cheats!

Guest Guest

AT LAST !! Seller Leon Cronje has been BLACKLISTED ! I received all his details this morning and will be opening a case of Internet Fraud and Theft against him ! Still can't believe you actually get people like this.....

YiaYia1

Oh no, now I can't buy my "mountan view" picture

Annie737

It took a while for him to be blacklisted guys. Eish!!! Hopefully seller Wilma20 (aka LeonCronje 16?) will go the same route soon.

NooNooBug
It took a while for him to be blacklisted guys. Eish!!! Hopefully seller Wilma20 (aka LeonCronje 16?) will go the same route soon.

Just have to be patient...karma is at work ! Hehehe !

YiaYia1

Dont know if it is good or bad news.......frikkie cilliers is back on the R1 Wednesday auctions