Sign in to follow this  
Annie737

Look at negative ratings for seller leon cronje16

NooNooBug

Have sent a "report a problem" through for Wilma20 as she seems to also think R100 shipping is a good basic even for small items, perhaps needs some re-directing Admin. ?

Rambeo

NooNooBug

exactly what is was thinking. These are all the tell tale signs that give away the link between them.

Yes Admin, they seem to need some counselling on that matter too.

sid7

Hi, if you look at the bad spelling and the items that are offered for sale his new username is:Wilma20 (no ratings). Even the crazy shipping cost is the same.

Cali Craft and Gems

Goodness gracious - how can a person with sooooo many negatives still be trading?

I looked up on a buyer of mine to see her "history" and noticed a negative rating from the seller Leon Cronje16 - seems like he is dishing out negative ratings to buyers who have not rated him!

On his seller's rating section, he has 36 negative ratings (29 this month alone) and on his buyer rating side, he has managed to get an irate total of 59 negatives given to him by other sellers (30 this month).

Someone like this should be off BoB - permanently! I would not go near someone who has 79% ratings and dropping!

Annie737

Wilma20 is definitely related to Leon Cronje. In my numerous attempts to get hold of him....she answered the phone...

Rambeo

And the trend for Wilma20 continues with the R100.00 shipping costs on all listings for wednesday auction.

Edited by Rambeo
Spelling oops

NooNooBug
Wilma20 is definitely related to Leon Cronje. In my numerous attempts to get hold of him....she answered the phone...

There seems to be a whole group ? Doesn't bode well for BoB....

Rambeo

How about this.

Auction is for 5 zippo type lighters. Sold as a set and not individuals. Yet Wilma20 claims to ship them seperately. Each with their own additional cost. Yes I've reported this to BoB. This definitely makes absolutely no sense at all. Yet the item is still on auction.

Wheres "Admin". this needs to be sorted.

Unusual Items - rugby ligther collection for sale in Johannesburg (ID:106959113)

cheryl ann

Hi Guys,

This is what I got from Wima

Your question was:Please for the second time stop using my pictures

The answer is:

there is no law it not your picture alone and stop sending me this all time

Bid or Buy please do something about these people who are just giving us all a bad name

cheryl ann

Hi,

Your question was:

You have deleted my request for you to stop using my pictures

The answer is:

stop sending stupit mesage

This is Leon using another name - still can't spell

Guest Guest

I bought from Leon Cronje, gave him a negative rating, and this morning contacted BoB regarding this matter, can't belive you get people like this, I think I might have thrown R505 in the water !! How many complaints must one get to be blacklisted? Not Fair

NooNooBug
How about this.

Auction is for 5 zippo type lighters. Sold as a set and not individuals. Yet Wilma20 claims to ship them seperately. Each with their own additional cost. Yes I've reported this to BoB. This definitely makes absolutely no sense at all. Yet the item is still on auction.

Wheres "Admin". this needs to be sorted.

Unusual Items - rugby ligther collection for sale in Johannesburg (ID:106959113)

WOW that takes the cake ! No other comment !!

wayjen

I assume english is not their first language and the spell checker must be on the blink.

Rambeo

Spoke to BoB online about this and they contacted seller. The seller admitted fault and said that there was a set of 5 lighters for sale and only one shipping costs would be paid and not per unit. I decided not to bid, so as to save myself the future hassles that might come from it. I just hope the winning bidder did not get caught with the scam. I'm convinced that the bad spelling etc is a scam. They purposely advertise this way but definitely get the high shipping charges right and will only change them once they are challenged by BoB. They try their lick with those sales that manage to slip through. Mmm, time to use the "exclude seller " function to my searches.

YiaYia1

Should we offer them a dictionary..... Starting bid R200.00 and postage R100.00. I mean a pocket size one:grin:

Die Smitswinkel

Wow, I was about to bid on stuff from Wilma20, but saw the ratings and thought I'd see what others fink [think;-)] of her. Thanks for the heads up guys!

NooNooBug

Maybe the spelling is part of the whole marketing thing ? You don't need to actually be able to spell if the packaging clearly has wording on it, simply COPY letter for letter...seems Wilma can't even be bothered to do that right ! Sorry but this whole scenario lowers the "look" of BoB ... puts us all in a bad light ! Really not liking all these new style sellers with total disregard to ethics !!

Rambeo

An the same item listed again with the same errors. This just supports my previous nmention that they are scamming buyers right under BoB's nose. Check the last weeks ratings too. yoh yoh yoh. No problem looks like they'll get banned from the ratings anyway. Just sad that many buyers will have to suffer in the interim.

wayjen

What gets me is why some people buy from someone with bad ratings. There are recent posts here on the forum where people are complaining about their purchases yet the sellers have negative ratings running back for months and yet they still bid. I am glad that Die Smitswinkel actually looked at the ratings before bidding.

I get frustrated when people come to my other forum and complain about how they were conned by a seller on BoB then run Bob down for not doing anything yet they made no attempt to contact BoB or even come to the forum for help or do research before buying, some people don't even know we have a forum.

Just Beachin

Some people don't even know how to scroll!

Annie737

Look at this response by Leon Cronje16 to a negative rating from a buyer!!! No ways is this acceptable!!!

AVOID SELLER AT ALL COST!! Ordered and paid for a 17piece and only got 4 pieces after paying R350 delivery and waiting a month! Leon, jy is 'n skelm!

Response:

(24 Jul 2013)

ASHOLL JY HET JOU GOED SE MY GESIG EK SKELM KOM CHOM

Jacques Kuun

Why is this seller still on BoB? WHY??

wayjen

Is ASHOLL a persons name or part of the human anatomy?

The way that is worded sounds like that "chomma floozy" from 7de Laan.

ZoneMan

CPA here we come...

If BoB allows idiots like "Leon Cronje16" to continue using the platform while sending responses like that, I am concerned! This thread is 4 pages long and I guess will soon hit 5. What more should he do the get banned?