Sign in to follow this  
Annie737

Look at negative ratings for seller leon cronje16

Annie737    10
Annie737

Seller Leon Cronje16 only joined BOB recently, but boy oh boy.......has he succeeded in accumulating negative ratings at the speed of light!!! I also suspect that seller Leon Cronje16 and seller Frikkie Cilliers are one and the same person? Can't Leon Cronje16 be blacklisted?

admin    0
admin

Hi Bonipi,

He has already been restricted from listing anymore items. Documentation received from Frikkie Cilliers, awaiting docs from Leon Cronje16.

YiaYia1    10
YiaYia1

Leon Cronje also charge very high postage for small items. He does not answer questions either

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug
Leon Cronje also charge very high postage for small items. He does not answer questions either

I noticed that and referred it to Community Watch to investigate as the Postage is VERY high for his Crazy Auctions. BoB CW were quick to respond & have advised him. THANK YOU BOB !

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug
Seller Leon Cronje16 only joined BOB recently, but boy oh boy.......has he succeeded in accumulating negative ratings at the speed of light!!! I also suspect that seller Leon Cronje16 and seller Frikkie Cilliers are one and the same person? Can't Leon Cronje16 be blacklisted?

Quite some work he has done in accumulating negatives & neutrals for both buying & selling in his less than 2 months ! Leon & Frikkie can't be the same as Frikkie can spell ! Unless the Horrendous spelling is a trick to make us think they are different people !

Edited by NooNooBug

Annie737    10
Annie737

NooNooBug.....look carefully at their spelling.....and the items they sell :-)

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug
NooNooBug.....look carefully at their spelling.....and the items they sell :-)

Ja shame Frikkie can spell if compared to Leon but I know what you mean...very suspect what with both selling identical things, no variation ! Unless they buddies ...also joined a day apart...either way Leon is not a very good BOB ambassador ! What baffles me though would be the things that are listed as "antiques " that are clearly not and people buy them ! There are a few items that look interesting but I just wouldn't touch them even if I could buy for a rand !

Rambeo    10
Rambeo

mmm, interesting that this seller has hit the forums. I reported Leon Cronje16 at least 2 weeks back or so for excessive postage and BoB's reply was " the seller has been notified". Not sure what that means because at the next auction the same shipping costs were apparent. But I did get such a good laugh at his spelling though.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Have noticed his shipping has been altered (well partly) and now has R110 for Comforter Set & R80 for other goods, in my opinion R110 for the Bedding is ok as it is going to be bulky, but R80 is excessive for little goods that only weigh a few hundred grams ! Well I suppose he did alter it from R100/ R150 down to R80 !

wguesthouse    10
wguesthouse

hi Admin

Any progress re the Leon Cronje/Frikkie Cilliers issue? You will notice that frikkie Cilliers has a lot of items listed on today's Snap friday Auction......basically identical items listed and sold by Leon Cronje16. Kind regards Bonipi

JANDS    10
JANDS

Bonipi, I tune you skattie, I got a lekker Abba cd for you here. Gooi it your way for R1-50 + shipping 157-50Delivery excluded. Interested?

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

Leon Cronje bought something from me. He did not pay and did not respond to an SNC.

I gave him a negative rating then Boom@!! Bang !! he paid. The item was already resold so I asked him for his banking details to refund him--No reply

Who of you would like the dough??:laugh: Not all at once now:rolleyes:

Annie737    10
Annie737

Hi Admin- kindly assist. The expected has happened. Seller Leon Cronje gave me 3 negative ratings in retaliation to the negative ratings I gave him. What upsets me is that he alleges that "I made him cancel an auction to bypass the BOB system." This is absolute nonsense. Look at his ratings and then at mine. Please remove the negative ratings he gave me. I have a honourable trustworthy reputation on BOB and definitely dont want it soiled by a dishonest seller like Leon Cronje. Kind regards Bonipi

admin    0
admin

Hi Bonipi,

I have sent an email asking them to look into those negative ratings. Should only happen tomorrow though.

wayjen    10
wayjen

Hello Possums!

Did we not have an issue similar to this a while back where the postives outweighed the negatives and BoB let the person run? If the Seller is still above the cut-off percentage will BoB let the auctions run but keep a beady eye on the seller?

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Hello Possums!

Did we not have an issue similar to this a while back where the postives outweighed the negatives and BoB let the person run? If the Seller is still above the cut-off percentage will BoB let the auctions run but keep a beady eye on the seller?

Howdy brother. Where you been ?

wayjen    10
wayjen
Howdy brother. Where you been ?

I am around just busy with other issues.

JANDS    10
JANDS
Hello Possums!

Wayne is busy with his beady eye.:wtf:

alloway65    10
alloway65

Glad to see you back Wayne..........keeping an eye on your wife and a couple of serious girlfriends does take some doing and can be exhausting at times.:worried:

Have a great weekend.:grin:

Annie737    10
Annie737

I see Leon Cronje16 is still listing items and merrily trading on bob :-(

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

I see he has managed to up his shipping again ! After the contact from BOB he dropped his basic postage to R80 and bedding to R110, somehow his rates added an extra R20 across the board ! Still carrying as if nothing is different, has managed to rack up some positives for a change ! Clearly BOB need to be more stern with him as he just isn't towing the line and completely disregards BOB !

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Cuan (shouting) - where are you?

admin    0
admin

Hi All,

This seller has been to the bidorbuy office a couple of times, sorting out issues and showing him the ropes. Postage was one of the items under discussion and he was restricted with the amount of open listings he may have.

Having said that, feel free to report excessive shipping etc. with the "Report a problem" link in the listings so they can look at it to see if it is what was agreed upon or not...

Thank you.

Rambeo    10
Rambeo

Is leon showing his face again under an assumed name. See friday auctions for Wilma20. Same spelling and text and user has no ratings. Mmmm. Admin please check it out.

admin    0
admin

Hi Rambeo,

This seller did supply docs and came to the office, they are connected, but two different people. We will keep an eye on the account....