Sign in to follow this  
AnitaL

Bobeft payout - bob does not honor their own policies - beware

AnitaL

Bidorbuy,

It is with great disappointment that I need to place the following on a public forum.

The last month I have had so many issues with BOBEFT payout requests. Most of the time the requests are been denied and sent for review.

On Sunday night I have requested funds to be transferred to my account and the request stated OK. Monday morning I decided to check and yet again the request was sent for review. After numerous mails I was informed that the amount will be processed this morning.

I logged into my Bidorbuy account and nothing was done and I could request again. I then submitted a request at 8:56 (refer to bidorbuy's payout policy)and yet again it has not been processed and was told by Khonekile Mngomezulu that it will only be done tomorrow. (This is the message from Dawn at accounts). The "tomorrow" excuse is now been used to often

Herewith Bidorbuy's BOBEFT payout policy.

"Pay out requests received before 9am on a business day are processed on the same day, payouts are not processed over weekends or public holidays. Pay outs requests after 9am will only be processed the following business day"

Herewith my online conversation: (excuse the time, the time on my laptop is incorrect)

00:15Khonekile Mngomezulu: your payout was going to be processed this morning,because you login and replaced the current payout

00:15Visitor: yes before 09:00, which is fine?

00:15Khonekile Mngomezulu: this will then delay your payout because you replaced your payout at 8:56

00:16Visitor: yes before 09:00 so according to your payout policy it will be processed the same day?

00:16Khonekile Mngomezulu: let me confirm with our finance team if this payout will be processed

00:16Visitor: Yes please

00:23Khonekile Mngomezulu: am bck

00:23Visitor: ok

00:23Khonekile Mngomezulu: i have just confirmed with our account lady

00:23Khonekile Mngomezulu: your payout will only be processed tomorrow

00:24Visitor: Why?

00:24Khonekile Mngomezulu: unfortunately when you replace payment it can delay payout

00:25Visitor: please read your payout policy

00:25Visitor: request was done before 9

00:26Khonekile Mngomezulu: i understand your frustration but the account lady said it will only be done tomorrow

00:31Visitor: please note the following

00:31Visitor: Sellers

◦Under normal circumstances payments are reflected within 30 minutes, however, sometimes the clearing from the bank can be delayed for up to 24-48 hours. This is out of our control and is determined by the bank concerned.

◦Pay out requests received before 9am on a business day are processed on the same day, payouts are not processed over weekends or public holidays. Pay outs requests after 9am will only be processed the following business day.

00:31Visitor: This is in your own terms

00:34Khonekile Mngomezulu: yes,you are right

I have edited some of the conversations, amounts and so forth.

I would like if this issue can be solved as soon as possible.

Anita

Edited by AnitaL

qball

The payout was suspended again, the reason being is that we have already loaded the payout run by this time, leaving it to the last few minutes does NOT guarantee that you will be paid out, as we then have to remove the original payout request from the batch and reload it with the new request, please DO NOT do this just before 9am. This is a best effort service, we do NOT guarantee that if you request a payout at 8.59am, for example, that it will be processed the same day, as payouts are manually loaded into a batch file.

Please could you only make one request. The problem is that it is manually loaded into a batch file, to be uploaded to the Bank, each and every replacement causes delays and re-entry into the batch as this new amount must now be loaded again manually, as you can imagine this becomes difficult to manage if many sellers make changes just prior to the cut off time.

Making changes just before cut off time will cause delays.

AnitaL

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. Can you please explain why most of the payments are denied and sent first for review? Would you also confirm that the request for tomorrow morning is in order and will be processed?

qball

Hi Anita

Due to the amounts increasing to very large amounts (which started off small), we automatically review very large payouts for security reasons.

The payout from yesterday has been processed today.

AnitaL

Hi,

I see the request was processed this morning.

Thank you