Sign in to follow this  
NooNooBug

Miss-use of Rating message ?

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

I recall seeing something on the forum concerning what you may or may not have in your rating message, but am unable to locate it ! Am i correct in saying you are not permitted to put tracking numbers, email addy's and phone numbers in the rating message ? Why do some sellers persist in doing this then? Are they too lazy to type another email with the info ? Never mind those sellers & buyers that USE the rating message as comms !

voldermort    10
voldermort
I recall seeing something on the forum concerning what you may or may not have in your rating message, but am unable to locate it ! Am i correct in saying you are not permitted to put tracking numbers, email addy's and phone numbers in the rating message ? Why do some sellers persist in doing this then? Are they too lazy to type another email with the info ? Never mind those sellers & buyers that USE the rating message as comms !

From what I can remember with that thread BoB does not want tracking numbers/emails/tel numbers in ratings simply because it can/does lead to parcel theft/spam/heavy breathers........I am sure though that sellers should be aware of this without bn told, just takes a bit of common sense.......which leads me to wonder, if common sense is so common, why are so many folks without it :blink1:

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug
........I am sure though that sellers should be aware of this without bn told, just takes a bit of common sense.......which leads me to wonder, if common sense is so common, why are so many folks without it :blink1:

Thanx for the reply ! Ja you would think with over 5500 rating and been selling since 2007 surely by now it has sunk in? Oh wait no it hasn't !!