Sign in to follow this  
kebab131

myfavouriteshop failure to deliver all items

kebab131

I won this auction on 22 May 2013 Wholesale & Bulk Lots - FASCINATING BULK TOY LOT (AS YOU SEE) YOU GET ALL was sold for R101.00 on 23 May at 00:01 by myfavouriteshop in Johannesburg (ID:100703648)

Payment was made on 23 May 2013.

27 May 2013 send e-mail asking when I can expect to receive a tracking number. I receive no response so I send 2 follow up e-mails on 28 and 30th May respectively.

30 May 2013 get an e-mail from seller saying her hubby is not well and that she will be in touch with me soon and give me a tracking number (this excuse seems to be used time and time again, as seen from other users ratings)

4 June 2013, seller files SNC saying we agreed to cancel the sale. I appeal the SNC as I did not agree to this and required delivery of products I e-mail seller and advise that I require delivery within 5 days. I receive apologetic e-mail from seller with tracking number and was advised that she would be sending the parcel that Thursday.

7 June 2013 tracking number still not reflecting. I write and advise the seller. Seller replies saying she has been experiencing a few problems and asks for a few days. I give the seller a negative rating.

8 June 2013 seller states she cant be responsible for PO issues (according to her there was a problem with the scanning)and offers to refund me.

10 June 2013 I wrote to seller stating I do not want a refund but that I want delivery of the goods. Seller replies, saying that its not her fault and asking how we could resolve the issue. I then ask the seller for proof that the product has been sent. Seller responds stating that she misplaced it.

12 June 2013 I contact BOB, who in turn contact the seller advising that I require delivery. I then get a phonecall from seller who advises she would be sending the parcel the following Tuesday. I then get e-mail from seller who says she wont let me down.

18 June 2013 I receive a tracking number.

24 June 2013 I go and collect the product. To my disappointment, half the items advertised, were missing, such as:

1.2 cars

2. 1 doll

3. 3 books

4. Building block set

5. High school musical bracelet

6. Fridge magnets

7. Ten pin set

8. Rocket

9. 2 flash cards

10. 1 Dvd

11. Sand castle toys

By looking at the sellers ratings, it would appear that many other buyers are experiencing similar problems.

:sad2:

YiaYia1

Also learned my lesson. Got poor quality stuff and was promised that I will receive more stuff, that I never received. The hubby's illness is being used for a awhile. Wrote this off as a bad experience. His wife harrassed me to change the rating.

lilythepink

Hello kebab131

I suggest you send all relevant information through to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za. They sometimes take about 48 hours to respond but they will assist you in sorting out your problem with this seller. Good luck.

kebab131

Thanks for the advise lilythepink :)

YiaYia1, I reckon that her husband doesnt even exist. He is used purely as a scapegoat. She is the seller, not him.

myfavouriteshop

Apology for Delay

Dear Buyers

I would like to assure you that I am not a fraud, neither am I a liar. I have had problems between personal and during deliveries through the PO, and every step of the way have been informing Community Watch .

Please speak directly to Bennet. Simphiwe or Derrick as I have always been in touch with them if I have any issues or problems. I will be sending out all parcels that are old orders so I please ask you to email me directly and we can have this resolved.

Kebab- I will contact you via email and I have been willing to resolve this with you. Many customers have met my husband personally and I am not running away or conning anyone.

I think I have been transparent about all my dealings, and all I need is a little understanding.

Thanks...

Sallysonn

No suprise. No refund.

"I think I have been transparent about all my dealings, and all I need is a little understanding"

Ive sent numerous emails and received numerous promises. To date Im still waiting for my refund.

I will not be surprised if the seller "sold" fictitious goods.

myfavouriteshop

Hello Sallyson

I have processed your refund and you received it as per the email received from you.

I am transparent just going through a really tough time. I am available on email and phone for any queries. Thanks again for your support. Once again I apologise for the delays but I am working through it.

YiaYia1

@Myfavouriteshop... Dont make promises you can not keep. Everytime I comment on this forum you send emails to me. I will I say your wife does. From April this situation did not change. In all fairness everybody sometimes do have times where they go through difficult times, but the try to set it straight as soon as possible.

iluvit2

Hi everyone, I have had the same problem with this seller and as kebab131 laid out her operational pattern, is exactly my experience with her. Exactly the same modus operandi. I have just e-mailed her and if she has not refunded me by tomorrow morning I will not only be laying charges, but I will also be taking her to the small claims court, I think it is time everyone stands together. I accepted a personal offer on the 9/06/2013 she was paid on the 10/06 via eft payment. Waited till 3/07 no tracking number, no parcel so my husband sent her an e-mail requesting a tracking number, he also gave her a negative rating after which she phoned him with a bunch of excuses and asked him to please change her rating which he did, here is a copy of the e-mail she sent us after the phone call:

Hi Tobie

Thank you for being so understanding. My problem is genuine and it has been so tough on me. I am very sorry for this wait and I really didn't intend to not deliver. As explained, I really need to sell so I would really appreciate it if you could help me today with a rating change please. You will get your parcel as you can see I have sent many people their items, however Bidorbuy has restricted me and I am also in a awful predicament as I depend on this money for us to carry on, I am so sorry once again

Your number is PE793331148ZA. Please let me know if you can help me in the interim as Friday might be worse for me and I am in dire straits. You will get it on the system and it will be sent to you

Raksha

Please please let me know. I will be so grateful to you:-( This mail was sent to me on Wed 3/07 promising to send my goods on Friday and promised to follow up on Monday if my tracking number was not traceable which of course was still not traceable nor did she follow up so I sent this message to her on Tuesday 9/06: Hi Raksha

I am still not being able to scan the parcel on the tracking number you supplied last week, pse scan your tracking receipt and mail to me please.

Regards

Tobie

Her immediate and follow-up e-mail read as follows:

I'm sorry abt this but I did send ur goods. Pls let me follow up. I see u wanted a refund too. I filed a snc, pls accept and send me ur details and when the parcel shows up, pls contact me so we can resolve this

Raksha

She seems to be using the excuse of her husband being very ill to everyone, but still continued selling as recent as Friday 12/07

Then she went on about all the stress in her life and how the bad stuff in life only happens to her and please she just needs more time she keeps asking for more time all I am asking for is my goods or my money, but right now I just want my money back!!

We are her clients not councillors!!

The only reason she is so hasty to file a snc is to make the rating disappear off the system and then BOB also refunds her, her

commission, so she gets her commission back, does not deliver the goods, other clients can't see all the negative ratings and she happily carries on trading, but if my money is not paid back by tomorrow morning I will be charging this seller. Really hope BOB also realizes that they are being taken for a ride as well.

iluvit2

this is a joke, this seller is taking all of us for a fast one, not to mention BOB lol

myfavouriteshop

Hello to Tobie and all my Buyers

I am sending you this email to let you know that I am not in any way taking anyone for a ride. I have been dealing with BOB honestly and I did not intend for this to happen at all.

I have been experiencing a lot of problems with my partners ill health and post office issues but under no circumstances or in any way intended to upset or mislead anyone.

I am happy to work out an arrangement to refund or post whatever I can to you and I am not running away, neither am I scamming anyone.

My family and I are just going through a really hard time, which does happen in life... I understand everyone's frustration and anger and I know that you paid for the goods and you definitely should receive it and I will do my best to deliver.

I know that we are all strangers to one another but I really intended to build good valuable relationships on BOB. I did not want to see something like this happening:-(

I am available on email for any queries please. I have a problem with my phone but I will have it sorted out. I am trying my best to resolve everything. Please note once again, that this is not intentional and I am not such a bad person as I am being made out to be:-(

All I need is some time and understanding please... I am really sorry once again. You will get your items or money if that was requested.

dstorm
I really intended to build good valuable relationships on BOB.

Too late for that....

NooNooBug

As an "outsider" in this saga I have read everyones rants & raves, apologies etc... How I see it is that there has been a complete snowball effect of issues & problems from the sellers side & if she deeply wishes to rectify the situation would it not be best to NOT have any sales until she has caught up with posting or refunding already existing sales? Yes I understand you need to make the sales, but in the long run you are ruining any future business by continuing as you are ! Better to pause your sales, take a deep breath, fix what you can and move on. There my 5 cents over.

lilythepink

When I know I am having "personal or other issues" I tend to withdraw all items for sale under my name. That is the right thing to do!

Just Beachin

I think Myfavoriteshop has dug her hole so deep she doesn't know how to get out of it. Sounds to me like she is selling to Peter and Paul to refund Mary and keep the electricity on.......what to do?

dstorm
When I know I am having "personal or other issues" I tend to withdraw all items for sale under my name. That is the right thing to do!

Exactly!

rscgogreen

Hi Kebab31

I went through the exact same issue with myfavoriteshop as you did. I paid within minutes of winning the auction. When they filed the SNC i took it up with BOB and they did have the SNC removed. Every word you said is what I experienced with them. Then they even asked me to change their rating as they were unable to sell goods!

AstridH

Hi all. There is just too many stories here I can relate to. She was my first sale on BoB , i paid for 5 scrapbooking lots and a duvet set . After many apologies and excuses the scrapbooking items arrived Friday19th july ...not remotely fitting the description given...and still no duvet set. Now my calls and mails are ignored.

Please know that what you have stollen from others you will loose 70 times that.

How does she get away with it?

uni123

I am in exactly the same boat as everyone else here. I have been given countless promises and excuses by this seller, including the fact that her grand mother passed. If it is true, it is terrible, however, she continued selling and posting even after all the problems that I was told about. Frankly I feel we've all lost out, because she doesn't even respond anymore.

lilythepink

I see myfavouriteshop's ratings are down to 86.14%. And if she isn't responding to buyers' emails then I can only suggest that buyers go and open a case at their nearest Police Station (providing BoB staff are not able to help further). Once a case has been opened then BoB will supply all relevant information to SAPS.

I hope that this seller will meet all her commitments within a reasonable timeframe, though.

NooNooBug
I see myfavouriteshop's ratings are down to 86.14%.

I hope that this seller will meet all her commitments within a reasonable timeframe, though.

... and dropping ! I see she has removed all items for sale, so hopefully she is trying to catch up & sort out !

Guest Guest

And so Shelly also fall for this sellers unlawful practice on BoB, it makes me sick to think one person can deceive another just like that, I wonder how some people sleep at night?!:sad2:

kebab131

I was actually wondering how my initial negative rating disappeared. Now I have realised (thanks to Iluvit2) that the seller made no mistake by filing a SNC "by mistake". Sorry, that is very sneaky!!

cinnamond

myfavouriteshop -Extremely bad service

Ordered an item on 27/6 still waiting. No repsonse to emails and calls. Reported to Bid or Buy no response there either. Very negativbe experience!!:mad:

YiaYia1

Should read all the correspondence on this seller. You wont receive any items from myfavouriteshop.....mynightmareshop. Good luck