Sign in to follow this  
geewhizz

I did what no one else has ever done

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

On 15th June I made sure the post office transported me, in the bag, with the parcels so that I could deliver a parcel to a post office 24 km away from where it should have been sent

I did it on purpose to irritate the buyer .She shot me with the trigger button..Another trigger happy newbie who then slams the phone down on me because I said the post office is to blame.

She says 2 oither parcels went to the correct post office.I was the only one that made a mistake

I hate Bidorbuy when I have to deal with this type of user:sad2:

YiaYia1    10
YiaYia1

Geewhizz hope you did not make a crash landing..... You could have landed at customs on your way to China with our SAPO

wayjen    10
wayjen

Did you write on the bag "THIS WAY UP", so you don't get dropped on your head?

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

I think every newbie should be dropped on their heads--upside down-- before joining Bob so that their brains can be altered to think the right way up

Sick and tired of users who use the rating system to communicate.

It took over 20 years of endurance on the market to call it quits

It will never ever take that long on Bob

voldermort    10
voldermort

I think some buyers just don't know how the ratings work.......for example I got a neutral rating the other day with the comment "fast & friendly service", something along those lines......so why then a neutral? I couldn't be bothered to ask.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Come, come Pam. I know this must have irritated you no end but we have to accept that people who do not understand how buying and selling on BoB works are bound to get it wrong at first.

When you have calmed down (and I hope it won't take too long) communicate with the buyer by email and explain as diplomatically as you can that her rating is unfair. If that doesn't convince her to change it, then refer the entire matter to CW!

BTW I hope you didn't get dropped on your head or trampled by the elephants who work in the Post Office! Heaven forbid that we have to go to such drastic lengths to get items delivered to our buyers ... LOL

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

I first checked whether I did in fact send it to the right address.

I phoned her and all she said was that 2 other parcels came to her post office and that it is my fault.She then slammed the phone down.I was shocked. She did not give me a chance to assist her

I gave her a negative rating for being rude.

I have also sent her a copy of the address on the tracking number. It is exactly the same. She is not thinking logically.

YiaYia1    10
YiaYia1

There is no cure for rudeness and being stupid. Maybe she knows she was wrong and did not have the guts to admit it.