Sign in to follow this  
NooNooBug

SAPO Website terribly slow

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Since SAPO changed the face of their Website it has become even slower (didn't think that was possible !)...anyone else find that or is it my ADSL line again. The past week our lines are so cold (like us) that they freeze all the time, most of yesterday I could do NOTHING ! Anyway back up this morning, could get SAPO site to open no prob, felt lucky...oops too soon, just won't do Track & Trace ! Suddenly remembered a site I came across sometime back and used it, almost instantly I got the SAPO Tracking info ! Super fast through a third party ! For anyone else experiencing this problem try Parcel Track | Parcel Tracking | www.Parceltrack.co.za , it helped for me.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I also have an ADSL line. Haven't had any problems with SAPO or other sites but my frustration with the BoB website and the forum knows no end!

voldermort    10
voldermort
I also have an ADSL line. Haven't had any problems with SAPO or other sites but my frustration with the BoB website and the forum knows no end!

Too true - I usually relist every day however the last few weeks I simply cannot because with the state the BoB website is in lately to relist eg: 300 items per day would take me +- 3 hours, therefore I just wait for a good day (which is not too often these days) & relist a few days items at a time.

When it is on the go slow it also tends to jump around, so I click for instance items open & it will take me to discovery miles......