Sign in to follow this  
Ilya2005

Very Happy Overall With BOB Sellers

Ilya2005    10
Ilya2005

As someone who has been a BOB member for less than a year, I was hesitant at first to buy items for several thousand Rand each from sellers half a world away. However, after having bought more than a few items and dealt with several sellers, I wanted to say "thanks" for the overall professionalism and courtesy of 99% of the sellers on BOB. Dealing with SA sellers is and has been a pleasure.

I buy gems and have found that those which are certified by GISA seem to be among the nicest and best gems available. If more sellers would have their gems certified as genuine...by a respected company such as GISA...I would buy even more. The lack of certification, however, gives me pause and makes me hesitant to spend more.

So, this is just a plea to gem sellers in general: have your gems certified by GISA...or, another well-known and well-respected company...and, you'll sell more and for more Rand.

Thanks!

Ilya2005

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Thank you, Ilya, for taking the time to comment on your positive buying experiences.

As you said in another post, you check sellers thoroughly before buying from them and this, I am sure, has given you happy experiences.

As a sometime seller, I appreciate your comments here. Continue having happy buying experiences!