Sign in to follow this  
amcintyre

Thoughts on this?

NooNooBug

Ok he is new and a 75% rating is only based on 4 of the 22 items sold, 15 of these are recent sales therefore no ratings as yet.. I see that the 3 positives were all by the same person and he rated them the same day, ? co-incidence? Can't really say. What would make me concerned is that he doesn't say there is a long wait anticipated, yet the negative received today says "order place 17 april. not yet received. repeated message to provide sapo with invoice to release product from jhb intl mail centre. not yet done." Sounds like they are imported ? Not really much to go on so can't jump to conclusions yet, however if you cannot get any response from the seller or are concerned contact BoB. Good Luck. Don't get too stressed too soon, perhaps they are just slow.(here's hoping !)

PS just saw now seller only been on BoB since 25 May 2013 so not sure how Buyer above managed to place his order on 17th April?....

svw

PS just saw now seller only been on BoB since 25 May 2013 so not sure how Buyer above managed to place his order on 17th April?....

Just noted that the negative rating has been changed back to a positive one - buyer apologized they rated in error meaning to rate another seller negative, so he is back to 100% ratings. I would give the seller a chance - until proven otherwise...

amcintyre

I have just received an email from the seller with a tracking number. Hopefully I was just a little unduly apprehensive?