Sign in to follow this  
eugeneandsam

Payment not recieved - does anyone work in the accounts department

eugeneandsam    10
eugeneandsam

I am very unhappy about the service or the lack of it from the bid or buy accounts department. I have been battling to get an answer on a payment due to me that has still not been done by bid or buy to my banking account since the 17th February 2013.

4 months down the line and it seems no one is employed in the accounts department or they just don't bother to take the time to assist.

I am disgusted in the regard.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE can anyone at bid or buy sort my issue out after numerous emails and online support............NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I am sorry you are having a problem but perhaps send an email to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za with all your relevant information. I am sure they will be able to assist you. You can also, of course, telephone the Bid or Buy office tomorrow morning after 8 a.m. Good luck

admin    0
admin

Hi eugeneandsam,

Welcome to the forum.

I see that you made a payout request on 16 Feb 2013 @ 18:57 and the payout was made on 18 Feb 2013. Someone will get back to you, as soon as possible, on Monday to sort this out for you.

Thank you for your patience in this regard.

qball    11
qball

According to our records, a payout was processed to your nominated bank account on the 18th February. Solanche has sent you the details, please confirm that the details are correct. If incorrect details are given we cannot be held liable for payment into an incorrect account. The payment did not bounce back to us either. You contacted us in March and chatted to Simphiwe who advised you to email hello@bidorbuy.co.za with the query. We only received an email from you yesterday, which has been responded to, we did not receive any other emails from you until now.