Sign in to follow this  
technolab

Bought 20+ quantity of an item, received 1 star???

technolab    10
technolab

Is it fair? I bought 23 quantities of an item and in the end only 1 positive rating. I think I should receive 1 star for each resulting in 23 positive ratings. Don't you think so?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

It all depends - if they were offered in only 1 listing then you would only receive one rating! (And the seller would also only receive 1 rating!). I think the same applies if you buy 1 listed item and the seller offers you more as a personal offer - all 23 items would result from one listing.

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

I have received orders from buyers who have placed one single order at a time for one single product at a time - this is to get more ratings per product purchased.

From a seller's point of view, this is an absolute curse to write out and prepare the parcel keeping in mind that each order number has to be completed.

From a general point of view, using these methods to obtain more ratings per item is considered ratings abuse and is frowned upon severly.

Personally, gaining your ratings one by one and honestly is the best way to move forward!