Sign in to follow this  
alloway65

Bargain of the year an MS66 Mandela 90th Birthday coin for only R499.00 a "saving" of

alloway65    10
alloway65

Bargain of the year an MS66 Mandela 90th Birthday coin for only R499.00 a "saving" of R2 301.00....more nonsense and they are being sold on another internet site!!!!

When you invest in today’s deal you are not simply procuring a coin, you are buying your share of a legacy. Engraved with the friendly face of arguably, one of the most influential people in South Africa’s history, the MS 66 transcends a coin sized piece of metal; it represents an heirloom in the making.

Apart from being a commodity that shows promise of return investment, the limited edition Nelson Mandela bi-metal MS 66 R5 Coin is a collectable that future collectors will swap their fortunes for. Not only does each coin whisper of the great deeds of Madiba and immeasurable change he effected, the coins themselves boast a story of their own.

These coins once were forged to commemorate the 90th birthday of this South African icon. These shining mementos are in pristine condition, having never been circulated.

Each limited edition Nelson Mandela MS 66 R5 Coin comes with proof of authenticity, to give you peace of mind that your product is genuine. The coins are also graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation, a third party grading authority that verifies the purity and legitimacy of precious coins. This deal is available Nationwide and delivered counter to counter at no additional costs.

UNQUOTE

dstorm    10
dstorm

Could his Initial be AD? Business name stars with Sc? Or perhaps GE?

alloway65    10
alloway65
Could his Initial be AD? Business name stars with Sc? Or perhaps GE?

I will have a look in the morning, no details were readily available when I looked this morning.....sometimes one has to place an order before the full sellers details are revealed.

They are sold out so can not get access to the seller!!!!

Edited by alloway65

Solcoin    10
Solcoin

While we are on the subject of sellers , I had a problem getting one or two items featured on the Homepage especially on R1 auctions . I tried everything even posting earlier thinking first come first serve and then also the last minute but no sucess. When the big company drops their bulk then you move 1 or 2 pages down and we all know selling is about exposure . Could BOB maybe limit a seller to maybe 10 items on front page to give other sellers a space or should they create a sub section for B & G ? ....just an idea

And to be honest I have seen all the investment figures for Mandela coins very tempting . But ... the only people who made money were the ones who bought the coins from banks and the mint at face value and had them graded . The ones who bought slabbed and graded coins from dealers and the internet and could resell them for more than 100 % profit less costs are few . I think that could not be called collecting if you buy something at an astronomical price for investment/collecting and the same evening receive it as part of your change at your local shop !? There are collectable Mandela coins but to me they would fall in the silver and gold category with limited mintage .... just my opinion not to offend anybody... if you spent R20 000 on maybe three or even 10 R5 coins you can kick yourself when nobody is watching So to me collecting the R5 coins in their grades is like collecting the same car that you can buy now but in all the different colours

I know that a lot of people , collectors/investors will disagree but in 10 years I will sell my gold/silver coins and you can sell your R5 coins and if I am wrong and make a lower return on my investment I will give you half of my gold coins

Edited by Solcoin