Sign in to follow this  
Deverani

Bid deleted

Deverani

Hi I have bid on an item and I received an email stating that the seller deleted my bid due to the fact that I bid on an item and never fulfilled.I have never done any bids of which I have won and never fulfilled.HOw can this problem be sorted out

lilythepink

You can sort this out by sending an email to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za and asking them to intervene. Good luck. (Remember to give CW the item's listing number and the seller's user name!)

Just Beachin

Hi Deverani,

This is very unfortunate, I, like many other sellers here enjoy walking new buyers through their paces, (until they are comfortable and assured in what they are doing). For support in the forum, like lillythepink mentioned, you need to name names and auctions. But all we have are your ratings, and I am wondering how you rated 4 without selling or buying? That may have been a concern to a cynical seller?:oh:

Edited by Just Beachin

Colin_P
But all we have are your ratings, and I am wondering how you rated 4 without selling or buying? That may have been a concern to a cynical seller?:oh:

5 purchases and four positive ratings, no neutrals and no negatives. I can't see a problem, unless you're blaming the buyer for a seller not bothering to rate them on one transaction?

voldermort
But all we have are your ratings, and I am wondering how you rated 4 without selling or buying? That may have been a concern to a cynical seller?:oh:

I do believe the buyer is saying that they have never bid on an item/bought an item without fulfilling their obligations ie: paying - not that they have never bid on an item/bought an item period.

Just Beachin
5 purchases and four positive ratings, no neutrals and no negatives. I can't see a problem, unless you're blaming the buyer for a seller not bothering to rate them on one transaction?

Unless you know something I don't, please check it out Items for sale from Deverani on bidorbuy.co.za

svw

Deverani I would certainly contact communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za as 'lilythepink' suggested. Having looked at your ratings it seems to me that the seller has made an error in deleting your bid maybe deleting your bid when they actually meant to delete another buyer's bid who has a bad track record...

Just Beachin

You sorted me out:oops:

svw
You sorted me out:oops:

:grin: ... Nah Just Beachin possibly a seller who is multi-tasking or tired from being up half the night doing listings and the eyes are all blurry and still in the process of trying to focus - as sellers I think we all know what that's like! By mistake once I rated a buyer negative when I actually meant to rate positive - fortunately it was an understanding buyer and after a few good laughs together problem was solved and she has remained one of my best customers!