Sign in to follow this  
MyEnterprise

I hope buyers will get there PS3 consoles?

MyEnterprise    10
MyEnterprise

I bid on the seller PS3 listing today and now its gone?

This listing (100701152) has been removed.

Please check that you've entered the correct item number.

Old Listings may have been removed and will not be available for viewing.

Items Recently Sold

Items recently sold by CHARLVAN DYK3 on bidorbuy.co.za

All ratings given to buyers

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/userprofile/UserReviewsGiven.jsp

All ratings received from buyers

All ratings received by CHARLVAN DYK3 from buyers on bidorbuy.co.za

So many consoles sold for less than half price!

I also like to buy or win one for R1400!

admin    0
admin

Hi MyEnterprise,

The listings were deleted due to the seller drop shipping without permission.

MyEnterprise    10
MyEnterprise

Hi admin, thank for info and I notice that. But still, from R1100 for a PS3 NEW? Not possible...

hannesjordaan71    10
hannesjordaan71

Ps3 seller does not deliver as promised, beware!!!!

i bid on the seller ps3 listing today and now its gone?

This listing (100701152) has been removed.

Please check that you've entered the correct item number.

Old listings may have been removed and will not be available for viewing.

items recently sold

items recently sold by charlvan dyk3 on bidorbuy.co.za

all ratings given to buyers

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/userprofile/userreviewsgiven.jsp

all ratings received from buyers

all ratings received by charlvan dyk3 from buyers on bidorbuy.co.za

so many consoles sold for less than half price!

I also like to buy or win one for r1400!

ps3 seller does not deliver as promised, beware!!!!

vpr8    10
vpr8

The Seller just contacted me

After I rated him negatively he requested my banking details and promised payment within 48hours HOWEVER he sent me an email today 12th June 2013 asking me to change my rating to Positive or else Bidorbuy wont release the money to him

All sounds very dodgy to me. I have been scammed twice on here recently. First on 100GB per month CellC Sim cards and now it seems with this PS3 :cry:

I have had to open a case of Fraud for the simcard and looks highly likely that I will be laying another case next week against CHARLVAN_DYK3

IsmailTM    10
IsmailTM

I ordered 3, said has stock before I bidded (another user asked had 10 in stock). I'l give him 4 weeks to sort the order.

Please keep me updated and thanks for the thread.

Edited by IsmailTM
grammer

IsmailTM    10
IsmailTM
ps3 seller does not deliver as promised, beware!!!!

I was looking everyday at your rating :(, Keep me updated please.

Colin_P    10
Colin_P
...asking me to change my rating to Positive or else Bidorbuy wont release the money to him

That's novel approach...

Fanatix boy    10
Fanatix boy

HI

I have the same issue. Seller asking me to change my rating so BOB can release his funds. Also saying that his supplier let him down etc etc.

Looks like a con to me. I have escalated to BOB

Hellhound105    10
Hellhound105

Did anyone get a refund yet?

Hi

I do wish to inform you that i don’t want my clients that gives negative ratings to be my clients anymore as i have alot of clients that is very happy and are willing to wait.I will refund you within 48Hours after receiving your banking details so please provide me with that and bid or buy will also be contacted to remove your negative rating and to be blocked from not bidding on my items again

Thanks alot

Charl van Dyk - 2013/06/07

Refund within 48 hours, his words not mine. Did send banking details. Got a second email saying 30 days. Gave him 30 days.

See he also changed his email. Original was charlv@agenbag.co.za

IsmailTM    10
IsmailTM
Hi

I do wish to inform you that i don’t want my clients that gives negative ratings to be my clients anymore as i have alot of clients that is very happy and are willing to wait.I will refund you within 48Hours after receiving your banking details so please provide me with that and bid or buy will also be contacted to remove your negative rating and to be blocked from not bidding on my items again

Thanks alot

Refund within 48 hours, his words not mine. Did send banking details. Got a second email saying 30 days. Gave him 30 days.

When I bidded and payed his account was frozen already, No funds could be withdrawn. So my money was kept safe and got refunded. Just sad for people that paid and now cannot game. I ended up buying an PS3 for R3500 with 2 controls and 3 Games

Fanatix boy    10
Fanatix boy
Hi

Thanks alot

I am one of the guys that have not received my refund. What is sad is that BOB are hardly doing anything to assist.

Email im afraid does not surfice in situations where alot of people have been scammed out of their hard earned cash.

Granted we didnt do our research etc wrt to the buyer but surely BOB customer care can do more to assist us here.

I must say that it seems BOB gives certain sellers too much of leeway when it comes to issues like this

Hellhound105    10
Hellhound105

This is pure BS

I am one of the guys that have not received my refund. What is sad is that BOB are hardly doing anything to assist.

Email im afraid does not surfice in situations where alot of people have been scammed out of their hard earned cash.

Granted we didnt do our research etc wrt to the buyer but surely BOB customer care can do more to assist us here.

I must say that it seems BOB gives certain sellers too much of leeway when it comes to issues like this

SO basically buying on BoB is like gambling, maybe you get it maybe you won`t. Atleast they will blacklist the account and all will be fine. So as what I`m understanding I will never see my cash again???

Fanatix boy    10
Fanatix boy

Most likely you wont. You have to go to the police station and get a case number and follow the legal route. So much for help from BOB

IsmailTM    10
IsmailTM
Most likely you wont. You have to go to the police station and get a case number and follow the legal route. So much for help from BOB

The best part is people did complain and bidorbuy allowed him to sell another 45 consoles(9 Auctions). I don't believe people robbed him, if the supplier knock him first time how can you still list the items, clearly it don't make sense,I blame the people that positive rating him that cause many other users to loss with them.

As 3 years back got robbed(R4k), I feel I rather use a different means to buy on BOB for items greater then R500 before I get caught by a seller.

I hope the other buyers can something out.

moodTime    10
moodTime

Sellers who go "bad" then blame being robbed or loosing their jobs for the reason why they cant fulfil orders really irritates me. Treat your bidorbuy account as a business, have insurance and have sufficient cash reserves to handle and fulfil orders and don't over extend yourself or sell things you can afford to replace if need be.

qball    10
qball
The best part is people did complain and bidorbuy allowed him to sell another 45 consoles(9 Auctions). I don't believe people robbed him, if the supplier knock him first time how can you still list the items, clearly it don't make sense,I blame the people that positive rating him that cause many other users to loss with them.

As 3 years back got robbed(R4k), I feel I rather use a different means to buy on BOB for items greater then R500 before I get caught by a seller.

I hope the other buyers can something out.

That is why we did not release the remaining funds to him UNTIL he delivered, that is when he came with the story that he had been done in by his supplier. We did manage to refund most of those clients (over R40000) as a result of withholding payment to him. Prior to this he had a 100% psoitive rating score and had proven he could deliver, so we did give him an opportunity to resolve all the issues while holding the balance of the funds. Clearly he failed to live up to his obligations.

Fanatix boy    10
Fanatix boy
That is why we did not release the remaining funds to him UNTIL he delivered, that is when he came with the story that he had been done in by his supplier. We did manage to refund most of those clients (over R40000) as a result of withholding payment to him. Prior to this he had a 100% psoitive rating score and had proven he could deliver, so we did give him an opportunity to resolve all the issues while holding the balance of the funds. Clearly he failed to live up to his obligations.

So what happens to those of us that did not receive our refunds ? do we now have to go get a case opened and chase up trying to get our refunds. Personally i believe that BoB needs to do more to assist us buyers from getting conned out of our hard earned cash. Granted this is a risk when we buy online but surely you guys as a company should do more to assist us in trying to get our money back. All we receive are emails stating we need to get a case logged. I can tell you now that if i go to the police station there is a 95% chance that no investigation etc will be done. So what then ? sit and consider this a loss and then rate BoB as a wonderful place to buy ? Really not the service we should be receiving as clients.

qball    10
qball
So what happens to those of us that did not receive our refunds ? do we now have to go get a case opened and chase up trying to get our refunds. Personally i believe that BoB needs to do more to assist us buyers from getting conned out of our hard earned cash. Granted this is a risk when we buy online but surely you guys as a company should do more to assist us in trying to get our money back. All we receive are emails stating we need to get a case logged. I can tell you now that if i go to the police station there is a 95% chance that no investigation etc will be done. So what then ? sit and consider this a loss and then rate BoB as a wonderful place to buy ? Really not the service we should be receiving as clients.

Unfortunately you will need to proceed with criminal cases against the seller.

bidorbuy is a marketplace (neither buyer nor seller) as such we cannot act on your behalf legally, nor enforce or protect your rights. When you registered on bidorbuy, you agreed to our terms of use, which states you accept full responsibility legally and financially for any transaction you enter into.

There are many examples of where cases have been opened and sellers brought to book. This depends on how motivated you are in getting the police to investigate the case. We assist with the police investigation and provide what support we can to the authorities in explaining what happened, providing supporting documentation and evidence etc.

Whilst it is regrettable that the seller has not fulfilled his obligations to some buyers, we are not responsible for any loss that took place.

Our site is no different from marketplaces such as junkmail, OLX, Gumtree, newspaper classifieds etc. The one difference is that we do try protect our buyers, through a feedback system, Buyer Protection Programme, regular monitoring and prevention of fraud on a daily basis, other sites have no such protection in place.

Unfortunately we cannot always prevent or predict how and when sellers go bad. If you know of a way to predict this please feel free to let us know.

Fanatix boy    10
Fanatix boy
Unfortunately you will need to proceed with criminal cases against the seller.

bidorbuy is a marketplace (neither buyer nor seller) as such we cannot act on your behalf legally, nor enforce or protect your rights. When you registered on bidorbuy, you agreed to our terms of use, which states you accept full responsibility legally and financially for any transaction you enter into.

There are many examples of where cases have been opened and sellers brought to book. This depends on how motivated you are in getting the police to investigate the case. We assist with the police investigation and provide what support we can to the authorities in explaining what happened, providing supporting documentation and evidence etc.

Whilst it is regrettable that the seller has not fulfilled his obligations to some buyers, we are not responsible for any loss that took place.

Our site is no different from marketplaces such as junkmail, OLX, Gumtree, newspaper classifieds etc. The one difference is that we do try protect our buyers, through a feedback system, Buyer Protection Programme, regular monitoring and prevention of fraud on a daily basis, other sites have no such protection in place.

Unfortunately we cannot always prevent or predict how and when sellers go bad. If you know of a way to predict this please feel free to let us know.

Thank you for your feedback. I may have come accross wrong. there is no accusations against you guys but i merely asked if there was another thing else that you guys can do to assist. One more thing, is it not possible for BoB to provide the sellers infomation to clients that have been scammed or do we have to open a case ? Reason i am not too happy with opening a case is that i have had a terrible experience with the SAPS. even after continously following up and escalating i got no joy.. in the end the docket was "Lost" and this was due to a bribe being paid. hence my resevation at logging a criminal case

qball    10
qball
Thank you for your feedback. I may have come accross wrong. there is no accusations against you guys but i merely asked if there was another thing else that you guys can do to assist. One more thing, is it not possible for BoB to provide the sellers infomation to clients that have been scammed or do we have to open a case ? Reason i am not too happy with opening a case is that i have had a terrible experience with the SAPS. even after continously following up and escalating i got no joy.. in the end the docket was "Lost" and this was due to a bribe being paid. hence my resevation at logging a criminal case

Thanks for your feedback.

We can release the seller's details, which we have been doing, you just need to contact us in writing to release this. We advise opening a criminal case as this is generally the route to follow. You could take him to Small Claims Court, or sue him, this is generally the more costly route to go.

Hope this helps.

Fanatix boy    10
Fanatix boy

Thank you Sir. I will be getting in touch for those details. I have approached a lawyer who will assist me in this regard