Sign in to follow this  
keymaster

Blacklisting buyers?

keymaster    10
keymaster

Hi Bobers

Is there a way to block or create your own blacklist for certain buyers?

There are 2 buyers that completed the purchase BUT did not complete the payments for the product. I emailed both of them and got no reply. Early this week one of the buyers replied and told me that they are having difficulties paying VIA bob eft system and so I gave him my account details.

Its been a week of holding up and they are wasting my time.

Buyer 1

Buyer 2

Why I'm asking this is because I'm scared if I re-list the product they will do the same thing again...

I hope this is the right place to post this thread.

Thanks in advance.

voldermort    10
voldermort
Hi Bobers

Is there a way to block or create your own blacklist for certain buyers?

There are 2 buyers that completed the purchase BUT did not complete the payments for the product. I emailed both of them and got no reply. Early this week one of the buyers replied and told me that they are having difficulties paying VIA bob eft system and so I gave him my account details.

Its been a week of holding up and they are wasting my time.

Buyer 1

Buyer 2

Why I'm asking this is because I'm scared if I re-list the product they will do the same thing again...

I hope this is the right place to post this thread.

Thanks in advance.

After 7 days if no payment is forthcoming you can file a snc which takes 7 days to complete - if after that time you still have not received payment & snc is found in your favour you can block them (they cannot bid/buy from you) - that only lasts for 3 months though.

keymaster    10
keymaster
After 7 days if no payment is forthcoming you can file a snc which takes 7 days to complete - if after that time you still have not received payment & snc is found in your favour you can block them (they cannot bid/buy from you) - that only lasts for 3 months though.

Hi thanks for the reply

My problem is that "The buyer completed checkout on 13 May 13 21:21" But no payment was made...its been 6 days already for buyer 1.

And when I clicked on File SNC Allerts these two buyers doesn't show up...So I'm not sure what to do now. Or perhaps i'm looking at the wrong place to file SNC or its not 7 days yet?

EDIT:

You can only file a SNC seven days after the sale. BoB will throw up a "file SNC" notice against the relevant sale item and you click on that and then follow the instructions - you will be asked the reason for filing the SNC and you just click on the correct reason. You cannot file a SNC without BoB's placing that option against the sale.

You don't need to do a Pending1 or Completed unless you really want to!

Hope I've explained clearly enough!

Found out~

Thanks

Edited by keymaster