Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Please be careful when using Dog/Cat or any Animal Products which is not known to You

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4644[/ATTACH]

Please be careful when using a product you do not know, I am busy looking into this matter, there is another product which I am not at Liberty to share nor discuss at this stage, but I will keep all informed as we get the information!

The product that caused this dog such pain is called Hartz and the company just shrug it's shoulders to the complaint, this is only one, there are many more!

From a Client/Member:

This is my dog at the Vet. Over a month ago I bought Hartz Ultraguard Flea and Tick drops.

This is what it has done to him.

When I told my Vet what I used they told me that he had a reaction to the pesticides in Hartz products.

When I called Hartz with my issue...I was told "death is the number one side effect and just don't use Hartz"

After this has happened I have found many websites such as HartzVictims.org, WordPress and many Facebook pages.

How and why would a company sell products that can do this to pets? Hartz has no Heart.....all for the money.

Terrible and shame on anyone that works for Hartz and you know the truth about your flea pet treatment products.

~ Member & Sad Dog Owner of Hartz Products Are Killing Our Pets

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes

Luckily for us, this is an American problem. How flipping awful! Poor dog.

There is a certain tick and flea spot product (new on the market) that I can't use on Huxley - he is depressed, won't eat and is utterly miserable for a full day after application. I only put two and two together after the second application, poor guy. Our vet notified the company and they said that this is the first complaint they've ever had. So, nothing's been done and the product isn't going through more tests, I would assume. I wish I could remember the name of the product, but I can't because I haven't used it for a long time now. Back to the tried and testeds that DON'T make the poor guy feel sick.