Sign in to follow this  
alloway65

For weeks now been battling to open the BoB Forum.....it takes and age.......auctions

alloway65

For weeks now been battling to open the BoB Forum.....it takes and age.......auctions open no problem at all....why is this????

MacMuffin

Anyone else having this issue?

alloway65
Anyone else having this issue?

I have Windows 8 on my new laptop could that have anything to do with it?

Just Beachin

Shame D,

You should have knocked louder, I'm sure one of us would have let you in:oops: On the other hand, being one of the first pioneers of Win8, I think your gonna be teaching us in the near future:laugh:

Colin_P

No problems with WIn7 and IE9.

alloway65

I just hope Windows 8 does not turn out to be another Windows Vista!

Windows 7 on my old laptop is fine.

Cali Craft and Gems

No problem getting on to the Forum at the shop or at the house, but when I press enter at the shop to make a new paragraph, nothing happens! I have to copy and paste blank lines from other sources just to be able to get paragraphs otherwise everything is in one line / block! (IE10 with Vista and it drives me nuts)

amcintyre

I'm still having issues with uploading photos and searching BOB as well as loading the forum. However, I've finally figured out it seems to be an 8ta problem. I have two 10gg 8ta contracts. Both seem to be crawling in terms of speed. However, my cell contract is normal. I use one of the 8ta contracts at work and the other at home - in two different suburbs. I don't know if anyone else in EL is having 8ta issues in East London?

gypseygirl

It is a general problem with 8Ta, not just East London, Port Elizabeth and Jhb have the same thing - one minute it will work and the next it won't - just plain poor service if you ask me