Sign in to follow this  
CliffieJacobs

Help , BOB Doesnt Like Me ??

CliffieJacobs    10
CliffieJacobs

Hi everyone , I made a payment for a tablet i want on BidorBuy , Its been 35hours since the payment and it hasnt shown yet on my order.

Im standardbank by the way .

Today i purchased another 2 items from a different seller and same ... still waiting to get cleared .

Im getting worried now , is there a hold up or what ? i never wait this long normally like an hour at most .

Any help please ?

admin    0
admin

Hi CliffieJacobs,

I think you mean 5 hours? Standard Bank is known to take a while to process these transactions.

qball    11
qball

It is in all likelihood an issue with delayed Standard Bank payments. You can forward the proof of payments to billing@bidorbuy.co.za, so we can expedite the allocation (if possible). Thank you.

CliffieJacobs    10
CliffieJacobs

Hi qball , i took a picture with my fone of the proof of payment when i did it , thats the best iv got ?

admin    0
admin
bobPay has not yet received the Internet banking payment (EFT) you began on 07 May 2013 at 12:37 with reference 3VWSRD

That makes it 5 hours since payment was made until you made the post.

CliffieJacobs    10
CliffieJacobs

Admin : i made the payment yesterday at 9am ... the times that you see (12:37am) is all the times and went back to make double sure that i put the right stuff into standard bank . i made payment at 9am yesterday .. its now 7pm . well more than 24 hours .

admin    0
admin
Admin : i made the payment yesterday at 9am ... the times that you see (12:37am) is all the times and went back to make double sure that i put the right stuff into standard bank . i made payment at 9am yesterday .. its now 7pm . well more than 24 hours .

Ah, thank you, that explains it. Did Standard Bank not send you a notice (email or sms) for the payment you made?

CliffieJacobs    10
CliffieJacobs

yes , they sent me sms saying the once off payment has been made to bidorbuy and i have proof of payment . i did email billing@bidorbuy.co.za and i did send proof at 6.50pm today . Admin can you please assist me with this . Its now 2 days that the item has not been sent or anything and i need it . sisters birthday is coming up and im not going to have a present now .

admin    0
admin

I think I know where the problem is. I see you made 3 payments for this order on the 6th, a couple of hours apart, the one payment replacing the other. Payment ID 2439500, then Payment ID 2439996 and finally Payment ID 2441212. They should sort it out for you tomorrow, if it is not automatically finalized tonight.

I have closed Ticket MVB-710-74792 & Ticket GLT-400-44308 as they are duplicate tickets and left Ticket JKS-539-93535 to the billing department open.

admin    0
admin
I think I know where the problem is. I see you made 3 payments for this order on the 6th, a couple of hours apart, the one payment replacing the other. Payment ID 2439500, then Payment ID 2439996 and finally Payment ID 2441212. They should sort it out for you tomorrow, if it is not automatically finalized tonight.

I have closed Ticket MVB-710-74792 & Ticket GLT-400-44308 as they are duplicate tickets and left Ticket JKS-539-93535 to the billing department open.

Just noticed you made a 4th payment today 07 May 13 @ 12:37. Payment ID 2444043. Please do not make anymore payments for this order, they will sort this out for you.

CliffieJacobs    10
CliffieJacobs

Hi admin ,

Payment : 2444043 is for a different item from a different seller .

Payments : 2439500 was when i did the actual EFT payment

the other 3 payments that follow is me checking if i typed the right stuff into standard bank and each time i clicked on eft to check the account no and stuff it remade a payment .

do you understand ?

Lukeness    10
Lukeness

Sounds like your bank doesn't like you, not BoB!

admin    0
admin
Hi admin ,

Payment : 2444043 is for a different item from a different seller .

Every time you click there it changes the payment ID, this is making it longer for the payment to be finalized.

If Payment ID 2444043 is for a different seller, then you used the wrong reference number.

Cliffie.JPG.acdb3bc0be6ada7af958f349a518b958.JPG

CliffieJacobs    10
CliffieJacobs

Every time you click there it changes the payment ID, this is making it longer for the payment to be finalized.

If Payment ID 2444043 is for a different seller, then you used the wrong reference number.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4636[/ATTACH]

Sorry my apologies admin i was typing in a rush , Payment 2443873 07 May 13 11:44 , is for the other seller .

admin    0
admin

Hang in there, they will sort it out for you :cool:

CliffieJacobs    10
CliffieJacobs

i realy Realy hope so and fast . the birthday is on saturday and my present is still in joburg :(

admin    0
admin

There you go, a big thank you to Solanche, payment is done and the seller said they they will ship it today if payment reflects before 11 am.

CliffieJacobs    10
CliffieJacobs

IT IS PAID !!!!! thank you !

CliffieJacobs    10
CliffieJacobs

A BIG THANK YOU TO Solanche AND ADMIN ! THANK YOU !