Sign in to follow this  
robanday

Road trip to USA

robanday    10
robanday

Hello, am wanting any tips, ideas, routes, know anybody who has done it? etc., for a planned trip through the USA. Intended route is from New York to Los Angeles (maybe San Francisco), for 2 ladies just over 50! This will be from Aug/Sept/Oct 2008 (however if sufficient funds are raised before then... well off we go!) Yip, most importantly we are also looking for a sponsor/s....will be on the road for about 2 months. So if you can help in any way, please do get in touch with me. Thank you so much.... look forward to your responses. Kind regards.

jenai lingerie    10
jenai lingerie

Why are you embarking on this adventure? Is there a reason other than just a holiday? How would I as a sponsor benefit?

Sounds interesting.

robanday    10
robanday

Hi, once in a lifetime dream...... always wanted to do this! Being a sponsor means basically to help pay for the trip! We will need about ($10 000.00) R100 000.00 each and need to raise this amount....I have a few plans up my sleeve... but if you know of somebody who is very keen to offer us some assistance that would be great! Thank for your response...

jenai lingerie    10
jenai lingerie

I would be willing to sponser a percentage of the sales from my website. I would expect some kind of exposure though. Will you have a website documenting your trip? We could perhaps include your experiences on my website, but then there needs to be some kind of incentive. PM me with ideas and to discuss this initiative.

This is not to be construed as a commitment, only interest at this stage.

robanday    10
robanday

Thank you, once again. Will be in touch.....have many ideas running at the moment....will inform you. Am also on Skype... so can I call you? If that is OK? Thanks chat soon,

jenai lingerie    10
jenai lingerie

I have sent you a PM