Sign in to follow this  
delovely

virus on bidorbuy?

delovely    10
delovely

Hi, I need urgent help with a bid that jumped automatically from R344 to R34452, as well as some other bids that did the same thing. I've tried the Contact Us option but it won't send my message - just keeps returning to the blank box when I press send. Earlier in the evening I tried to create a listing, pressed Create Listing after completing my downloads etc, and it took me to a Search page, losing my listing at the same time. Is bidorbuy having problems with some sort of bug?

NB Please check out item 12795309 to correct the mayhem of bidding. My top bidder is certainly not prepared to pay R34 000.

Many thanks, delovely

admin    0
admin

Hi delovely,

I ran a quick test with creating an auction, all is fine on my side. I also looked at a couple of the categories on bidorbuy, the bidding prices are normal there.

Unfortunately you will have to wait till Monday for bidorbuy to look at your problem, in the meantime email your buyer and tell him/her to stay calm, it will be sorted on Monday.

Link to the auction in question : http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/12795309/.html

Lukeness    10
Lukeness

Why not just have an agreement to delete the bid. Let the bidder re-bid with their proper amount if they choose to.

qball    10
qball

Hi All

I see the auction has closed. I suggest that you cancel the transaction with the winning bidder and file a SNC, I cannot delete this information once the auction has closed. I have forwarded this through to the developers to investigate, but the amounts entered are the amounts we have on the system, not sure if this a finger or user error.

Regarding our contact form, if you are using Google Chrome or some sort of browser software to save your details this can be causing the problem whilst trying to submit your query.

Kind regards

Cuan

delovely    10
delovely

Thank you for your response. I still have not been contacted by bidorbuy regarding how to sort out this problem. Contact Us Wizard appears to be faulty as won't send any message. Could you please ask someone to contact me. Many thanks, delovely

Hi delovely,

I ran a quick test with creating an auction, all is fine on my side. I also looked at a couple of the categories on bidorbuy, the bidding prices are normal there.

Unfortunately you will have to wait till Monday for bidorbuy to look at your problem, in the meantime email your buyer and tell him/her to stay calm, it will be sorted on Monday.

Link to the auction in question : http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/12795309/.html

delovely    10
delovely

Thanks - I will take this action. Please ignore my later message.

Regards

Michael

qball    10
qball

One bidder placed 3 bids on the same item in quick succession – One for 12,222, another for 1,111,111,111 and the third for 999,999. As a result it through everything out

Kind regards

Cuan

gary_b    10
gary_b

I'd suggest closing early on the 1,111,111,111....lol ;)