Sign in to follow this  
Sanjurg

Deleting Bids and then giving nonsense reason. LOUX INVESTORS

Sanjurg

Seller LOUX INVESTORS deleted bids and closed the auction nr 97453404 on the last minute , reason : non fulfillment of payment ! Never bought from this guy and we have 100 % rating , think he does not get his prices and then misuse the facility to sly out of the deal . I am very upset want to bid on all his auctions and give him a proper reason to post a non - fulfillment !!!!

qball
Seller LOUX INVESTORS deleted bids and closed the auction nr 97453404 on the last minute , reason : non fulfillment of payment ! Never bought from this guy and we have 100 % rating , think he does not get his prices and then misuse the facility to sly out of the deal . I am very upset want to bid on all his auctions and give him a proper reason to post a non - fulfillment !!!!

Please report any suspected abuse of the system to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za, so we can investigate this issue. Thank you.

YiaYia1

I am one of the best payers on BOB. Two of my bids were deleted today. One from a junior seller... Maybe my bid was to low..... No reason given. The second one from an experience seller.... Reason want to relist because of some mistake.... Last minute... Just before auction closed. This is unacceptable.

A buyer felt bad a few days ago because his bid was deleted because he had no ratings.

Going to name and shame these sellers in the future

Little Miss Muffet

Well I am going to be named and shamed because I will not be accepting any bids from new buyers because they use the rating system to communicate minor issues with negative ratings

I do not see why I have to be put under angry stress from someone who just walks in and does what they like:evil:

YiaYia1

I am not a new buyer. Today was the 5th time in a short time my bids were deleted for no reason. I thought it was because nobody outbid me. I also feel if there was a honest reason (the buyer let you down, fool bidding) that is ok. But to delete a serious well paying bidder because the seller did not get his/her price for the item, that is unfair and shamefull.

Little Miss Muffet

Unfortunately new buyers use the rating system to communicate and give a negative rating for minor issues that can be solved with intelligent communication.

If you are a new buyer Never,ever do this because it is not the way to communicate.

If you buy something from a retailer and you are not happy you either phone them or go to the shop

You have no button to press to rate them. The same should apply on Bidorbuy but it is always these trigger happy newbies who hand out these ratings.

The post office sent someones parcel to the wrong post office in spite of the fact that I posted it to the correct address

This is the second one in 2 weeks.

I have been on Bidorbuy for 51/2 years and will not accept someone just walking in in June 2013 and giving me a negative rating for no reason.Then slamming the phone down on me when I try and explain the post office made a mistake.

No newbie is ever buying from me again

I want 50 ratings otherwise bids will be deleted--Finish and klaar

:twisted::colbert:

YiaYia1

Im only on BOB for a few months. I enjoy the buy and sell world. Most of the people I buy from are great sellers. My hubby bought a few things from yourself for me. He is a very new buyer. I also believe communication skills can solve so many things. Where ever you go in life you will always find people that think the world owes them. They forget they also owe the world. The person whom got rude because of her parcel, have a problem. I posted a parcel to the Strand, the parcel ended up in customs, the buyer phoned me and she realised SAPO is not the easiest company to work with. The buyer was also new on BOB, but a mature understanding person. I know how you feel when get treated unfair. That is how I felt today. Sitting and count to 1000, I knew I only upset myself to get upset

NooNooBug
I am one of the best payers on BOB. Two of my bids were deleted today. One from a junior seller... Maybe my bid was to low..... No reason given. The second one from an experience seller.... Reason want to relist because of some mistake.... Last minute... Just before auction closed. This is unacceptable.

I think the sellers should both be reported. The junior seller needs to understand the "Rules" and the "experienced" seller needs to maybe show what mistakes have been changed. so if not legit then BoB can sort out !

mrmouse
Unfortunately new buyers use the rating system to communicate and give a negative rating for minor issues that can be solved with intelligent communication.

If you are a new buyer Never,ever do this because it is not the way to communicate.

If you buy something from a retailer and you are not happy you either phone them or go to the shop

You have no button to press to rate them. The same should apply on Bidorbuy but it is always these trigger happy newbies who hand out these ratings.

The post office sent someones parcel to the wrong post office in spite of the fact that I posted it to the correct address

This is the second one in 2 weeks.

I have been on Bidorbuy for 51/2 years and will not accept someone just walking in in June 2013 and giving me a negative rating for no reason.Then slamming the phone down on me when I try and explain the post office made a mistake.

No newbie is ever buying from me again

I want 50 ratings otherwise bids will be deleted--Finish and klaar

:twisted::colbert:

I use the Rating system lots to communicate as well , because lots of sellers have huge egos and refuse to reply to emails , where in the rules does it say you may not use the ratings system to reply , thats like saying you may only walk on the left in a shopping centre ,well I walk on the right , I certainly will never buy from you with that attitude .Just my 2 cents But I think you are going to lose lots of sales .Deleting of bids should be illegal and not allowed ,

admin
But I think you are going to lose lots of sales .Deleting of bids should be illegal and not allowed ,

She was just blowing off steam, she knows the consequences of deleting bids from no raters :cool:

Little Miss Muffet
She was just blowing off steam, she knows the consequences of deleting bids from no raters :cool:

Thanks Andries but I mean it. If Bob do not deal with that rating I will not deal with new buyers. They can blacklist me too but I will not accept a negative rating from a buyer who just walks in and accuses me falsely.

mrmouse With all due respect to you the rating system is not there to communicate initially with a problem. If you get no response from the seller who has taken your money etc,etc. yes all very well

This buyer made no contact with me at all.

I did nothing wrong it was a post office fault and when I called her and said the post office made a mistake I was accused of passing the blame.Bull !! I blamed the right people and was going to suggest we call them and have her parcel transferred to the correct post office when she slammed the phone down on me. How can I help a buyer like that.

I then rated her negative because that is my overall experiance with her. Rude!! Rude!!

I do not ever, ever ignore a buyer and have never,ever known one to give me a negative rating for a post office mistake.

She is unaware of the mistakes the post office can make and if I could not reason with her that is her problem

This is the second negative rating in 2 weeks from new buyers--The other one at least saw reason

I am not going to deal with them,I would rather close my account. The stress is not worth it.

Deleting of bids is illegal and so is using the rating system incorrectly

Oh!! She said she will never buy from me again. I am "OVER THE MOON" One bid I will not have to delete.

angry-cartoon-woman-seated-shooting-computer1.jpg.60df8c7687459fd019f899f36d40071c.jpg

Edited by geewhizz

Not1CentMore
.....blowing off steam.... :cool:

Warning: Contents Under Pressure

blowingoff.jpg.6e7c7266fb66fca7b9084147c42dddfe.jpg

We all feel like this sometimes.

Ruthie

mrmouse
Thanks Andries but I mean it. If Bob do not deal with that rating I will not deal with new buyers. They can blacklist me too but I will not accept a negative rating from a buyer who just walks in and accuses me falsely.

mrmouse With all due respect to you the rating system is not there to communicate initially with a problem. If you get no response from the seller who has taken your money etc,etc. yes all very well

This buyer made no contact with me at all.

I did nothing wrong it was a post office fault and when I called her and said the post office made a mistake I was accused of passing the blame.Bull !! I blamed the right people and was going to suggest we call them and have her parcel transferred to the correct post office when she slammed the phone down on me. How can I help a buyer like that.

I then rated her negative because that is my overall experiance with her. Rude!! Rude!!

I do not ever, ever ignore a buyer and have never,ever known one to give me a negative rating for a post office mistake.

She is unaware of the mistakes the post office can make and if I could not reason with her that is her problem

This is the second negative rating in 2 weeks from new buyers--The other one at least saw reason

I am not going to deal with them,I would rather close my account. The stress is not worth it.

Deleting of bids is illegal and so is using the rating system incorrectly

Oh!! She said she will never buy from me again. I am "OVER THE MOON" One bid I will not have to delete.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4686[/ATTACH]

HEEHEE, I also park in two parking places ,

mrmouse

Ive been on and off BoB for many years now , somehow or other you have to take the sour with the sweet , ive had my fair share of bull buyers , it happens , but somehow or other you have to get ratings and given a chance, everyone starts at 0 , lots of people take it off the shelf and then dump it at the till ,, it happens we dont live in a perfect world ,, Thats what makes it challenging .

RISadler

Well, I'd just like to point out that the CPA allows a buyer to "cancel" a transaction on BoB with absolutely zip reason and without any consequences. So, it is my opinion that since buyers want/have this "right," then why not we as sellers as well. As the old saying goes: what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

RISadler
I did nothing wrong it was a post office fault and ... She is unaware of the mistakes the post office can make and ...

Best one was a chap who bought some books from me via my website and insisted on having his purchase couriered as he didn't trust the PO. I told him to arrange pickup with the courier of his choice. They did pick it up, but "mislaid" the parcel en route. I definitely lost a customer that day, but absolutely refused to reimburse him - although I did point out that if we had gone the PO route, the parcel would have been insured by me and that I would have carried all the risk until he signed for and picked it up at the PO. :cheesy:

mrmouse
Best one was a chap who bought some books from me via my website and insisted on having his purchase couriered as he didn't trust the PO. I told him to arrange pickup with the courier of his choice. They did pick it up, but "mislaid" the parcel en route. I definitely lost a customer that day, but absolutely refused to reimburse him - although I did point out that if we had gone the PO route, the parcel would have been insured by me and that I would have carried all the risk until he signed for and picked it up at the PO. :cheesy:

A good friend of mine is a Postmaster at a big PO , I post anything without thinking twice I send spares for 20-30000 rand at a time with Speed services and have never had a problem , a seller is going to get a nasty comment in the comments section from me soon , they say item was posted last thursday and will take a few days to show on the system its Bull its almost if not immediate once scanned , some sellers take chances just like some buyers .

donovink
they say item was posted last thursday and will take a few days to show on the system its Bull its almost if not immediate once scanned , some sellers take chances just like some buyers .

This is such a common one from sellers. I post dozens of items a week and whenever possible I email the buyers their tracking no.s as soon as I get back from the post office. I always check via track and trace online first to make sure that the item has in fact been scanned in and that I have the correct tracking no. and not once has the system taken 24 hours to reflect a tracking no. 99% of the time it is loaded within the 5 minutes it takes me to drive back from the post office.

mrmouse
This is such a common one from sellers. I post dozens of items a week and whenever possible I email the buyers their tracking no.s as soon as I get back from the post office. I always check via track and trace online first to make sure that the item has in fact been scanned in and that I have the correct tracking no. and not once has the system taken 24 hours to reflect a tracking no. 99% of the time it is loaded within the 5 minutes it takes me to drive back from the post office.

I just recieved an email stating that the tracking number will only be available probably tomorrow , do the maths !!!!!

booksallsizes
I just recieved an email stating that the tracking number will only be available probably tomorrow , do the maths !!!!!

I post from a postal agency that isn't computerised, the parcels get picked up and sent to a main PO - the tracking numbers definitely only show up after 24 hours once posted at the agency. Perhaps this is the case here with your parcel?

mrmouse

3 full working days ,plus a weekend ,hard to believe , seller is stalling, agency`s get and send parcels once or twice a day it should have reflected on Friday latest ,Even small depots in Spar shops get deliveries every day .I personally dont think the stock was available until today thats why it will only reflect tomorrow , She forgets the parcell will be time stamped and date stamped , Hmmm we shall see when it arrives .

mrmouse

Amazing its on the system :

[TABLE=class: table]

[TR]

[TD]Item accepted by branch[/TD]

[TD]2013/07/01[/TD]

[TD]08:51[/TD]

[TD]GREENSTONE[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Certainly not a platteland depot , Damn know I cant give a bad rating .