Sign in to follow this  
Charl_rod82

FashionSense Stanger I want my money back

Charl_rod82    10
Charl_rod82

I bought my first item on BoB on 3 April this year. I paid on the same day. Today is April 25 and I have not received anything yet. The seller made no effort to communicate with me until I contacted them last week, which was by then the second e-mail to him. I was assured that I would receive tracking details by early this week for the latest. So I have now decided to cancel any dealings with FashionSense. How am I going to get my money back? They have not met their end of our agreement. It's been nearly a month

TribalTrade    10
TribalTrade

This user is not verified, and is clearly dropshipping without permission.

This is their shipping terms:

This product is shipped directly from our partner abroad to the buyer. After payment, it takes about 5-15 WORKING DAYS for processing. Thereafter your tracking details will be emailed to you. Allow a further 10-15 WORKING DAYS for shipment to reach the buyer. If any charges by customs, buyer will be responsible. These shipping times are estimates only. If any item is out of stock, Fashion Sense will give the buyer a full refund.

moodTime    10
moodTime
I bought my first item on BoB on 3 April this year. I paid on the same day. Today is April 25 and I have not received anything yet. The seller made no effort to communicate with me until I contacted them last week, which was by then the second e-mail to him. I was assured that I would receive tracking details by early this week for the latest. So I have now decided to cancel any dealings with FashionSense. How am I going to get my money back? They have not met their end of our agreement. It's been nearly a month

Request the seller to refund you and cancel the order, if you get no joy you can always report this to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za

Edited by moodTime