Sign in to follow this  
geldenhuys1

Worst seller on BOB

geldenhuys1

One of my clients was looking for a game that I could not get so I spotted one on BOB from seller Wedamart. First thing is to ask the seller throw questions and answers if he had stock of the game. He replied the next day and had 11 in stock. So great, I contacted my client and ordered the game and paid for it the same day. This was on the 9th. After waiting and waiting I decided to ask the seller when he is going to post the game. No reply. So I decided I’m going to give him a bad rating. After rating him, I received a SNC email that seller refunded me and I returned the game that the seller did not even posted. So now the rating I gave is gone!! I contacted BOB, spoke to Lorraine and she mailed the seller. After she mailed him the second time he replied and said he had a stock problem! This after I asked him if he had stock! I told BOB I do not want a refund, I want the game that I ordered and I never asked for a refund. No apology from the seller, nothing.

I want BOB to cancel the SNC as I did not asked for a refund and the SNC was only done to delete the bad rating. I also want the seller to give me a date when he will have the game so I can inform my client. This is poor service and sellers like this will only put BOB in a bad light. Please BOB, sort out this guy and cancel the SNC. :disgusted:

Edited by geldenhuys1

kebs

Hi there.. Just curious how long you waited before giving the negative? when one files an SNC, there are pre-set options to choose from - the one involving a refund states full refund given, buyer returned item. There is no option to make your own reason, so maybe the seller chose that one because it stated refund given..

geldenhuys1
Hi there.. Just curious how long you waited before giving the negative? when one files an SNC, there are pre-set options to choose from - the one involving a refund states full refund given, buyer returned item. There is no option to make your own reason, so maybe the seller chose that one because it stated refund given..

I gave the negative on the 25th after I tried many days to get hold of seller. I bought item on 9th. The seller replied to BOB he did not have stock. If you look at questions and answers you will see I asked him if he had stock and he replied 11 in stock. I could not return item as he did not send it yet so if he asked me if he could refund and then choose buyer and seller agreed to cancel deal but not I returned item and he refunded me. Like I said, he only did a SNC for the bad rating not to show. Now the admin stopped the SNC and my rating do no show. If a seller deserve to get a bad rating this guy does.

Vegar

No, this seller doesn't deserve a bad rating ... that would be too good for them!

A. They lied about having stock.

B. They did not inform the buyer of the stock problem even after having received payment.

C. They failed to communicate with the buyer and explain how they will rectify the situation.

D. They acted despicably when filing SNC under false reasons.

In my opinion this person should be suspended from trading - as rightly said: They put BOB in a bad light.

geldenhuys1

I have waited another 2 weeks for seller to send me the game I ordered. He started to send me mails after BOB contacted him. BOB cancelled the SNC like I asked and the bad rating is now showing again. There is another bad rating from another buyer for the same item now. Please BOB sort this guy out. I have change my rating now just to get him to send the item as he is mad about the rating and I'm afraid he will not send item. I'm starting to look like a fool to my client. This is what seller mailed me now after I mailed BOB again for a delivery time. "I don't agree withrating as I kept customer informed throughout and I don't want to proceed withtransaction as I have said earlier.