Sign in to follow this  
mrmouse

Dropshipper

Digital Wolf    10
Digital Wolf

Reported one or two unauthoriseded dropshippers last month but didn't get a response or see action.

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Thanks Cuan, but it is not just the one single item that is being dropshipped by Tagless - if you read the small print at the bottom of all their orders it shows that the items are being bought in after the sale has gone through on BoB - "allow 25 days, etc".

Please read shipping before bidding, this item is international stock and should arrive within 25 working days after payment is received as it has been sourced from an overseas supplier, the shipping cost includes all packaging, shipping and handling, customs, and tax charges, bid safely knowing you wont have to pay any extra charges if you do not agree with the shipping please do not bid. It will be shipped to our offices first before being dispatched to you so that all charges are paid and the item is quality inspected 1st.

[TABLE=class: item_shipping_table]

[TR]

[TD]Regular International Airmail[/TD]

[TD=class: right]R170.00 for the first item

R150.00 each additional item[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

qball    11
qball
Reported one or two unauthoriseded dropshippers last month but didn't get a response or see action.

If they are already authorised drop shippers then no action or response will be given. Please confirm which 2 sellers you refer to?

Digital Wolf    10
Digital Wolf
If they are already authorised drop shippers then no action or response will be given. Please confirm which 2 sellers you refer to?

For the life of me I can't remember nor find the one, but the other is (not all their items, but some do say R350 DHL Express 7-10 days):

Items for sale from Nerdcrowd on bidorbuy.co.za

Not on the authorized dropshippers list, did check before I reported.

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

I have noticed on Tagless' items that their wording has changed, although the shipping costs are still exhorbitantly high - personally I think this is just another way of dropshipping:

Please read shipping before bidding, Our items are not manufactured by us, they are made overseas by another supplier, we are importers and do not dropship, the item will not be sent directly from our suppliers to your address, this is to avoid any loss or damage to your items, Rather we import the products and quality inspect them ourselves before we send them out to your final destination our shipping schedule can take up to 3 weeks at most for the item to arrive tracking numbers will be provided within 2 weeks, with exceptions to any postal strikes and or other factors out of our control, if you have any questions please contact us and we will be glad to keep you informed. The shipping charges include but are not limited to, international shipping costs, import duties, Tax, Vat, packaging materials, transport, insurance and final postage to your address.

qball    11
qball
For the life of me I can't remember nor find the one, but the other is (not all their items, but some do say R350 DHL Express 7-10 days):

Items for sale from Nerdcrowd on bidorbuy.co.za

Not on the authorized dropshippers list, did check before I reported.

We have requested proof that he has stock, Some items seem to be local stock with local delivery.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

I see it is no longer available, seems to have vanished !!

ZoneMan    11
ZoneMan

check this seller:

Knives - Gerber 31-000760 Bear Grylls Survival Series, Compact Scout Knife for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:101217231)

Items for sale from 1SaleADay on bidorbuy.co.za

1SaleADay (15954 rating8.gif)

[h=2]Shipping & Other Charges[/h]No Collections at all

SHIPPING 4-6 weeks. ALL ITEMS ARE IMPORTED ONCE PAID. YOU WILL RECEIVE A TRACKING NUMBER ONLY AFTER 4 and up to 6 weeks . PLEASE DO NOT BUY IF THIS DOES NOT SUITE YOU

NO CHEQUES ACCEPTED AT ALL

not on list:

http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/forum-community-watch/12950-authorised-dropshipper-list-incl-tradefeed-partners.html

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

This used to be Jewellery Mall's account. Name changed.

check this seller:

Knives - Gerber 31-000760 Bear Grylls Survival Series, Compact Scout Knife for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:101217231)

Items for sale from 1SaleADay on bidorbuy.co.za

1SaleADay (15954rating8.gif)

Shipping & Other Charges

No Collections at all

SHIPPING 4-6 weeks. ALL ITEMS ARE IMPORTED ONCE PAID. YOU WILL RECEIVE A TRACKING NUMBER ONLY AFTER 4 and up to 6 weeks . PLEASE DO NOT BUY IF THIS DOES NOT SUITE YOU

NO CHEQUES ACCEPTED AT ALL

not on list:

http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/forum-community-watch/12950-authorised-dropshipper-list-incl-tradefeed-partners.html

kyle2    10
kyle2
We have requested proof that he has stock, Some items seem to be local stock with local delivery.

Hi Cuan, correct me if I am wrong, but if the seller has stock of the item, and he/she posts it locally, surely the import shipping costs should be included or worked into the selling price? Local shipping cannot possibly cost around R350 and by all rights should not, even courier cost are not that high. Not trying to stir things up, but this problem is a real bugbear on BoB for buyers. High shipping costs are the sellers(not specifically this seller) way of covering costs and avoiding a loss at auction. I know that what I have stated here has been debated ad-nauseum on the forums, and probably will continue, but isn't it time for these sellers to be reeled in? After all, BoB is losing commission if an item is sold for R1 with R350 shipping cost? :hm:

qball    11
qball

We have received proof of the shipping costs from the seller. Drop shippers will not order the product until payment is made. Items are sent via courier from the US. Please check courier rates from the US, R350 is in line with these costs.

moodTime    10
moodTime

Is this unverified seller registered to dropship, NANI555 (7)?, their post terms refer to international airmail delivery.

qball    11
qball
Is this unverified seller registered to dropship, NANI555 (7)?, their post terms refer to international airmail delivery.

From what I can see, the seller refers to shipping goods overseas, not drop shipping.

qball    11
qball

We are looking into the seller's shipping.

moodTime    10
moodTime

The following seller seems to be dropshipping with over 56000 listings on BOB, they have alot of high value items and are not verified and have no ratings.

Take a look at the description in this listing for example, it doesn't even make sense and I am sure it would also be against rules:

"Shipping Requirements: ¿¿¿¿

Must ship via GROUND delivery.¿¿¿¿

Ships only within the Continental United States.¿¿¿¿

This item is NOT available for international shipping.¿¿¿¿

CANNOT ship to PO Boxes, APO, or FPO Addresses.¿¿¿¿

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿Looking for a louder sound? Browse the Precise CHAMPION .22 Caliber Starter Revolver for details.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

All starter guns and ammunition are considered firearms by the government and are dangerous goods. GROUND shipping only.¿¿¿¿ "

Edited by moodTime
resolved

admin    0
admin

Hi moodTime,

Tradefeed Partner, will ask them to look into the listings on Monday. Thank you.

qball    11
qball
The following seller seems to be dropshipping with over 56000 listings on BOB, they have alot of high value items and are not verified and have no ratings.

Take a look at the description in this listing for example, it doesn't even make sense and I am sure it would also be against rules:

"Shipping Requirements: ¿¿¿¿

Must ship via GROUND delivery.¿¿¿¿

Ships only within the Continental United States.¿¿¿¿

This item is NOT available for international shipping.¿¿¿¿

CANNOT ship to PO Boxes, APO, or FPO Addresses.¿¿¿¿

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿Looking for a louder sound? Browse the Precise CHAMPION .22 Caliber Starter Revolver for details.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

All starter guns and ammunition are considered firearms by the government and are dangerous goods. GROUND shipping only.¿¿¿¿ "

This is being addressed with the tradefeed partner, it should be resolved shortly.

XTRADE    10
XTRADE

I can just imagine how long it would have take To Shop to list these 56 000 items.