Sign in to follow this  
lulu512

Fed up with Always at Cost

lulu512    10
lulu512

It has now been over a week since ordering and paying and trying to communicate with Vanessa from Always at cost, even tried communicate with Natashja from Bid or Buy, but still don't have my parcel tracking nr. I have requested to log a formal complaint against always at cost, but not getting any response from Natashja [EJB -884-90611]. According to Natashja this query is now closed, but I still don't have a freakin tracking nr. I have been using bid or buy for a few years now, and in all this time I have NEVER been as ill treated by any company like with always at cost. I have always received prompt responses from all companies. The above order was placed the same time as with Zasstra, and I received my tracking nr from Zasstra shortly after payment was made, tank you Zasstra for your speedy response. I am so annoyed right now, Vanessa hardly responds to my emails. What do i do?

qball    11
qball

According to our records, we received a response from the seller on the 7th stating the following:

Posted on: 07 April 2013 06:40 PMHi Natashja.

I have already emailed this lady and she emailed me back.

Her FNB payment notifiacation was received on the 03/04/13 so I'm processing the order.

Regards

Vanessa.

Always At Cost.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

You were copied on this communication and we advised the seller to remain in touch with you. If you still have not received tracking details by tomorrow please feel free to re-open the ticket so we can escalate this with the seller. Thank you.