Sign in to follow this  
kimbo11

Bucks_n_gems

kimbo11

I can't believe you don't trust me. I gave you the serial number from the coin YOU send me. My client don't have plenty of coins so he could not swop it as you suggested. Your staff screwed up and they don,t want to come clean and now you looking to put the blame any one but the true guilty party. I bought a ultra cameo coin from you and you send me an ultra cameo coin. If you don't want me to buy from you again so be it. I just know that i am truthful.

kimbo11

I just realized why should i defend myself? I know that i am telling the truth and you did send me the coin i bought from you. You will realize your mistake some time but the all mighty Bucks_n_gems don't make mistakes so i promise you that you will not have the decency to apologize in public or change the negative rating you gave me. You showed your true colors to accusing people falsely, i will not do business with you again.

wayjen

Did you invite Bucks_n_gems to the forum cause maybe you should because now it looks like you just talking to yourself.

kimbo11
Did you invite Bucks_n_gems to the forum cause maybe you should because now it looks like you just talking to yourself.

He just phoned me .. the fault was on his side and apologized

JohnBenn

I'm confused????

"I bought a ultra cameo coin from you and you send me an ultra cameo coin."

"I know that i am telling the truth and you did send me the coin i bought from you."

Should that be didn't?

Colin_P
...so i promise you that you will not have the decency to apologize in public ...

He just phoned me .. the fault was on his side and apologized

The apology ball seems to be in your court now...

wayjen

Unless the call was on speakerphone then it was not a public apology.

kimbo11

I bought a ultra cameo coin from him, he thought he send me a cameo coin in mistake but he did send me the ultra cameo coin, he thought i lied to him because the cameo is more expensive than the ultra cameo, but it was sorted out and he changed the negative rating and phoned me to apologize.

Jongleur
I'm confused????

"I bought a ultra cameo coin from you and you send me an ultra cameo coin."

"I know that i am telling the truth and you did send me the coin i bought from you."

Should that be didn't?

If I had the talent to sow such confusion I would be able to work for the government. At least

as a Director General of something.

JohnBenn

See how much I know about coins. I thought an Ultra cameo would be better that a (plain old normal just) cameo.:push:

voldermort

Good Gad, a few days away from the forum and I have come right back into the twilight zone.......need a coffee & cigarette before i even attempt to work this out :oh:

kimbo11

Sorry for all the confusion, all is sorted out apologize given and smiles all around again.

bok2004

Wow it takes a man to apologize thumbs up for BUCKS N GEMS!!

Jongleur
Good Gad, a few days away from the forum and I have come right back into the twilight zone.......need a coffee & cigarette before i even attempt to work this out :oh:

When the Stormers lose to the Cheetahs you sulk for a few days? Not good enough. Been waiting for days to

post a little jibe.

voldermort
When the Stormers lose to the Cheetahs you sulk for a few days? Not good enough. Been waiting for days to

post a little jibe.

you are not allowed to stalk me for jibing purposes anywhere other than on Community Chat because otherwise you are not staying on topic therefore Cuan will tell you to stay on topic

Jongleur
you are not allowed to stalk me for jibing purposes anywhere other than on Community Chat because otherwise you are not staying on topic therefore Cuan will tell you to stay on topic

Okay. Excuses excuses. I shall stalk you soonest. May as well stalk SVW et al too.

voldermort
Okay. Excuses excuses. I shall stalk you soonest. May as well stalk SVW et al too.

Stalk all with one fell swoop :idea:

BUCKS_N_GEMS

Hi

i did tell you its ok - its my fault for not looking at what we supplied you

i am truly truly am deeply sorry for making you look as u were lying

forgive me buddy - i believe you

kimbo11
Hi

i did tell you its ok - its my fault for not looking at what we supplied you

i am truly truly am deeply sorry for making you look as u were lying

forgive me buddy - i believe you

No problem. Apology accepted :)

SA COINAGE

BUCKS_N_GEMS

I feel I have to voice my concerns regarding this seller. I asked him a valid question yesterday regarding a coin he has on auction at the moment. He replied with a cocky email stating that I am trying to discourage other buyers which was not the case. I sent him an email back stating that my question was a honest concern and that I was not trying to do anything to discourage other sellers. I also informed him about the forum posts discussing his credibility/name as a seller on BoB. He replied with a message and belittled me a few times. Afterwards he also retaliated against me by sending BoB a message stating I am selling a fake Mandela signature which is not the case. Moments later I received a SMS containing a threat from him.

I have once before dealt with him and bought a proof 2000 Mandela R5 coins sealed in cover. When I received it I saw it had fingermarks and scratches on and wanted a refund. He belittled me over the phone a few times and did not want to refund me. After several phone calls and then stating I will lay a claim against him did he refund me.

I honestly believe Bid or Buy has too look deeper into the claims of one of the top sellers on BoB. So many complaints have been seen and heard and he seems to treat people with no respect and is very rude at the same time.

When a seller resorts to threats something has to be done about it.

Regards

Edited by SA COINAGE

alloway65

I have also been a victim of his aggression and rudeness....not a pleasant experience.

SA COINAGE

BUCKS_AND_GEMS:

My question of why the coins picture do not exist on NGC's website was truly valid and I was not trying to discourage your clients as you said. Also the SMS you sent me today: "LOL" was just plain sad. Please stop sending me random threats/messages via SMS.

I sincerely pity you for having such a bad reputation. The fool is on you. Please see the below email NGC sent me as I was also struggling to log into their website over the weekend.

"Thank you for your email. We were doing some updates this weekend. We did have some issues with the web site. We are now up and running. If you continue to have a problem please let me know.

Please feel free to email or call us should you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Lisa

Lisa Berzins

Customer Service | Numismatic Guaranty Corporation

p. 800-642-2646 or 941-360-3990 x134 | f. 941-360-2553

NGCcoin.com"

qball

The forum is not to be used to attack other users.

Threats sent privately cannot be dealt with by bidorbuy. If you feel your rights have been infringed please seek legal counsel against the offending party.

Thread closed.