Sign in to follow this  
tulonen

Not received the purchase, now on the snc!

tulonen

Hi,

I have received amessage that I am on snc, I do not get it. I have put here the exchange of messages with the seller, which I hopefulle explains my situation. Never received the merchandise or a substitute. The item is still on sale by the seller. Wants to know my bank details to pay back in that way....Make your own conclusions.

Matti Tulonen

Pretoria

" Dear Matti,

Jewellery Mall (15535 Rating score between 15000 and 19999) has sent the following message about your order 5760295 placed on bidorbuy.

Hi,

Please can you send your banking details for a refund, unfortunately this item has been stolen in transit and my supplier does not have anymore stock at this time.

Alternatively you can have a look through my items and i can do a swop

regards

Sarah

View the details of Order 5760295 online

Manage all your purchases

You can contact Jewellery Mall (15535 Rating score between 15000 and 19999) at

Thank you for using bidorbuy! We hope to see you again soon.

Twitter | Facebook | Forum | bidorbuy support

Need help? Have feedback? Please email us or call us on 0861 88 0861.

Copyright © 2013 bidorbuy.co.za South Africa's Largest Online Marketplace. All rights reserved.

Get the bidorbuy Android application on GooglePlay Get the bidorbuy iPhone application on iTunes

Matti Tulonen

1. huhtikuuta (8 päivää sitten)

-> info

Hi Sarah

and thanks for your message, finally. What a pity, that the watch sold to me was stolen and they do not make it anymore! But in the same time you are still advertising the deal in bidorbuy! And other sellers have the model on sale! What should I think of you?

And you are asking my bank details to pay back! Sorry to say, but too suspicious. Pacta sunt servanda, old principal from the roman law which still is followed. So, I give you two weeks from now to finalize the deal from your side. Deliver the merchandice or a substitute, for excample Timex T2N740DH IQ, an analogue watch with compass and tide etc. How do you get the stuff is your problem, maybe you steal it back!

Sorry to be rude, but you deserve it. I am a diplomat and my basic education is a lawyer. I strongly propose not to start games with me.

with brgds

Sarah du Preez

-> minä

Käännä viesti

Poista käytöstä kielessä englanti

hi,

Thanks for that i have closed the listing.

"Pacta sunt servanda," sorry i have no idea what this means.

It does state that if the item is not available a refund will be given? I am not sure what the problem is with that? I am not a thief! I have over 22000 sales?? I can not locate a model T2N740DH. As for the other sellers with this item, i can not speak for them i have nothing to do with there sale or who they get there items from.

regards

Sarah

----- Original Message -----

To:

Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 11:04 AM

Subject: Re: Message from Seller about Order 5760295 on bidorbuy

Sarah du Preez

-> minä

Käännä viesti

hi,

never mind about your account details, strange that you dont want to send them? I see you paid via PayPal so i have reversed the payment.

regards

Sarah du Preez

-> minä

Käännä viesti

Refund made via PayPal - will take 5-8 working days to reflect back in your account

Thanks

Käännä viesti

Edited by qball
No contact details

staccato

SNC filed in this instance is because the deal did not go through, it is not a mark against you but simply so that the seller can get his/her commission back from BidorBuy. There will be no negative rating against you either. I think you just misunderstood the SNC system. If you read about it in the help section, all is explained there.

Colin_P

I don't think the buyer is worried about a negative rating, I think he wants the item offered for sale at the price that the auction closed at, which in my opinion is a fair thing to expect.

kebs

With all the hassles with deliveries these days, it is possible that the item was stolen. I don't think being rude to the seller would help matters much. If the seller has stated in the listing that refund will be given if item not available, then one needs to be aware that there is this possibility. As for the SNC, I think bidorbuy need to maybe come up with something else for cancellations.. People panic when they see SNC & assume it will reflect negatively on them, not realising it's actually just to recoup fees..

P.S. Do you have a link to the item in question?

Edited by kebs
added ps

Hoepel Mostert

Regarding VelocityGifts

:sad2:

Good day,

I have purchase Inner Memory Soles and did not receive any responce regarding emails.

When I tried not phone them the phone number does not exist.

Please help me.

Edited by admin
Removed contact details - not allowed