Sign in to follow this  
Bash girl inc

Really Pissed off

Bash girl inc    10
Bash girl inc

Hi there ... I am soo disgusted right now its not even funny ... I have been trading on bid or buy for how long ... was loyal paid my fees .... did everything by the book ... but Suddenly I cannot relist my items ... so now everything is closed I have 3 items open and bob says Ag you were unregistered as a seller because your banking details are not right ... I have done everything right and my banking details is still exactly the same.... GEEZZZ MAN WHO IS GOING TO REIMBURSE ME FOR MONEY LOST DUE TO NO TRADING ... and bob is just taking their sweet time to sort out the problem .... since last week!!! :disgusted::disgusted::disgusted::disgusted::disgusted:

staccato    10
staccato

I had exactly the same problem, after numerous calls to Solanche it was found that BoB's system was at fault due to some mistake by "someone who used to work there"

qball    11
qball
Hi there ... I am soo disgusted right now its not even funny ... I have been trading on bid or buy for how long ... was loyal paid my fees .... did everything by the book ... but Suddenly I cannot relist my items ... so now everything is closed I have 3 items open and bob says Ag you were unregistered as a seller because your banking details are not right ... I have done everything right and my banking details is still exactly the same.... GEEZZZ MAN WHO IS GOING TO REIMBURSE ME FOR MONEY LOST DUE TO NO TRADING ... and bob is just taking their sweet time to sort out the problem .... since last week!!! :disgusted::disgusted::disgusted::disgusted::disgusted:

Unfortunately as your bidorbuy account was not paid since last month, the system automatically removes you from the sellers group. You were sent a reminder last month on the 15th and would have received a notice at the end of the month. I see we constantly send you reminders to pay your account on time over the last few months. As far as our records indicate your credit card details are invalid, expiry date on the CC is 2012. We see you only made payment on the 2nd after we had removed your selling status.

You have been added to the Basic sellers group, you can then re-register as an Advanced Seller and update your credit card details are correct.